Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 20, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £25.00

91KdF7TixkL._AC_SY445_.jpg
91JgGa5sgGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91yrhmICx+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I honestly don’t mind the prequel. The only thing that ruins it is the over the top CGI creature and blood. If they used more live action movements with it like the original it would of been so much better received. But if you can get past that then it’s actually decent

I honestly don’t mind the prequel. The only thing that ruins it is the over the top CGI creature and blood. If they used more live action movements with it like the original it would of been so much better received. But if you can get past that then it’s actually decent
Yup! The tension in the first half before the cgi overload is really well done

Reactions: Flloydo
Still showing available to me...
It's back again was listed as sold out an hour ago

This will be listed in and out of stock at various times due to customer cancellations or payment issues and then be put back on website as available

It's now back to not available

Still not dispatched
What the hell is going on with Amazon
Er, so you haven't heard about all the distribution issues affecting all sorts of retailers at the moment (from supermarkets to toy shops, online retailers and fast food chains like KFC, Nandos and McDonalds etc.)?

Mine is showing as "Arriving Saturday", whereas I would normally expect to receive it on release date (i.e. tomorrow).

I've had other orders this year that have said would take several days rather than the usual next day delivery as a Prime member, but most have ended up arriving one or two days earlier than their estimates.

Last edited: