The Thing (1982) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (CX Media) [Taiwan]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 9, 2021
Purchase links: CX Media (no international orders) - Sofa Cinema
Price: NT$1580 (CX Media) - NT$1500 (Sofa Cinema)

6447559F-138B-44C9-9623-7618F106A477.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
who I see every day at work he lives a few doors away from me
I'm quietly reading your messages, which I mostly agree with but this kind of detail and information is just over the top. WTH Paul, who needs to know that???

@paulboland I have to ask something. Do you type everything out each time or do you have stuff saved that you copy and paste? I’m not taking the p!ss, I’m genuinely interested. I’ve had a laugh in the past calling you a robot, cyborg, wikipaul, having spreadsheets etc etc etc but never asked. I’m curious
Oh, so I'm not the only one, who noticed.
In one of the other topics, after reading basically the same thing three times, on one page (I thinkit was about the new LOTR box and its bonuses), I asked as well, saying he doesn't have to do that, unless he thinks people only read answers to their particular quoted posts only (maybe some do). And you know what, he just wrote it all again, for the fourth time, but to me...

Damn!…really hate when threads get highjacked by members having a petty argument. Both are veterans of this site and know to take their crap to PMs.…they know better but continue on and on and on. Just added another to my ignore list and this site is already a better place. PLEASE HAVE SOME CONSIDERATION FOR MEMBERS HERE AND TAKE YOUR SH** TO PM’s…Thank you

I wonder if anyone takes arguments to PM??
What would the benefit be for participants?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Obviously there's a benefit for the thread being uncluttered:D but zero point for the people arguing

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Stygian
Maybe someone could create a separate thread for people who want to bicker about UK customs? You just can't imagine how uninteresting this is for people in any other country who thought they were reading a thread about a steelbook release from Taiwan.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
It means you have local on the ground experience instead of googling the rules experience.

A pity I had to explain the difference to you

I will put it in simpler language next time or maybe draw you a picture.

I've been living in UK, USA and in Finland - still do not insist knowing everything about those countries. But hey, draw me a pic any time, if it helps you to clear your point ?!