The Thing (1982)-Das Ding Aus Einer Anderen Welt (Blu-ray SteelBook)[Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Media Markt-release date March 1,2012 per Masterblaster.

Interest list started in Group Buy forum. More info to follow.

Release date on Amazon-November 15,2012

Purchase link

519Y3hO0pcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JPBoston
Bobino, what do you mean? LOL...

Edit-just saw your post above, where you said you were looking for SB's with many dings, haha.

Last edited:
OMG, DAS DING! Way to ruin a steelbook :angry:

Pass :( :(

Somebody should explain to me why, oh why do we have german translations for movies when they keep the video games's original titles! :(

OMG, DAS DING! Way to ruin a steelbook :angry:

Pass :( :(

Somebody should explain to me why, oh why do we have german translations for movies when they keep the video games's original titles! :(

I often wonder about that same thing here in Canada and the French translations lol.
I'll prolly pass on this one and pray that the UK one is better.. if they don't screw it up with it being horizontal that is...

To me it comes down to which art will be better. If this turns out more clean than the UK version, I'm going with Das Ding!

If I buy Das Ding, i must buy Das Dong as well...
:hilarious:

Come on now theyve murdered a classic title man, what a shame on both this & Plays one :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

And the fact that the 2011 prequel has an english title when this one has been translated is just beyond me :(
I hear U man, Das bizarre or maybe Bizing :hilarious:

Oh boy, LOL...:hilarious: Maybe I'll do the same....haha! Actually, I love international titles and am 1/2 German, so I may actually get this one:)

How many times are we going to see pictures of this with all the "das ding"s circled???

I think we have new terminology in the steelbook world. From now on all dings shall be known as Das Ding. :D