The Transformers: The Movie (1986) - 30th Anniversary Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Shout Factory) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: September 13, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Shoutfactory (OOS) - Amazon CA (Temporarily OOS)
Price: $27.99 (Amazon - Best Buy) - $28.99 (Shout Factory - US/Canada shipping only) - CDN $35.16 (Amazon CA)

81576hh9jdL._SY445_.jpg

01.png 02.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a Shout Factory release so am I right in thinking this will be their first steelbook?

Exactly what I was wondering. They have mentioned the release, but never anything about a steelbook. Surprisingly, this is their first release to also come with a digital copy as well. A lot of "firsts" in this release!

Lets go, love this film, soundtrack kills it.
30th anniversary, and comes out day b4 my 31st, definitely goin on the wanted list

I feel bad for my DVD version that version has kept me company for over 15 years now, next to maybe clue its probably the most watched movie in my collection

pre-ordered though it would be amazing if they would include the soundtrack. I know wishful thinking but I've actually been listening to the soundtrack the last week or so. I just caught the bug

I need to re-watch this at some point. Been years...

Why's it so expensive though? This costs just almost as much as some of the high end steelbooks we get on here that come with a slip and goodies. I could see $15-$20 for this, not $35.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76