zru0.png

zmdr.png

b9tf.png

OOP!!!

Attachments

• treeoflife.jpg
    treeoflife.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 232
For all I must own this, I'm not at all keen on the art on the slip box. Are those images from the film? I can't recall them personally. Would have been better using images from the film itself imo, such as this,

tree-of-life69.png

Last one on ebay UK went for £37.50 mate - new and sealed.

Thats actually less than i thought, around £10 above cost (if they were same prices as PA exclusives)... ;)

This listing?

That's only the regular edition without the trippy slipbox and the booklet though. PLAIN had some of these up for sale on their site a while ago. I'm pretty sure if the DVDPRIME exclusive came up on eBay, it'll cost a mint.

This listing?

That's only the regular edition without the trippy slipbox and the booklet though. PLAIN had some of these up for sale on their site a while ago. I'm pretty sure if the DVDPRIME exclusive came up on eBay, it'll cost a mint.

You're right, that doesn't look like it has the slipbox, my mistake.

This listing?

No wonder it was so cheap.. because it excludes all the goodies! I have never seen a DVDPRIME exclusive sell for under $1oo on ebay. The last one was Melancholia which went for around $112 if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited: