zru0.png

zmdr.png

b9tf.png

OOP!!!

Attachments

• treeoflife.jpg
    treeoflife.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 236
You can't it was only available via Yes24,but is OOS and OOP.

thank you
i guess i could only buy Plain Archive's re-release edition;)which is also not bad

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

You can't it was only available via Yes24,but is OOS and OOP.

another question, mate
do Yes24 and Dvdprime.com have their english shopping sites? I could only find some sites with all of korean words:(

thank you
i guess i could only buy Plain Archive's re-release edition;)which is also not bad

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

another question, mate
do Yes24 and Dvdprime.com have their english shopping sites? I could only find some sites with all of korean words:(

Dvdprime is a Korean forum. Not English friendly. I tried navigating and its a maze for Americans lol

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

When I first saw this while bumbling blindly through Korean sites and blogs on info on the DVDPRIME Collection, I decided I will turn heaven and earth for this. That artwork is just breathtaking and absolutely perfect for the film. Maybe Criterion will get their hands on it at some point and turn out something nice too, but I really doubt that even they can top this.

So gutted I just found this and it's OOP, favourite film of all time, going to be searching around a lot to try and find this.

secondary (or third) market. ;) but i haven't found one yet. and won't pay 100$ for it.
I'm curious, but have you ever found a DVDPRIME exclusive on the secondary market? I've seen Melancholia pop up once on eBay and never again. These things are the real deal when it comes to Grails.

I'm curious, but have you ever found a DVDPRIME exclusive on the secondary market? I've seen Melancholia pop up once on eBay and never again. These things are the real deal when it comes to Grails.

i agree, they are hard to get. but with secondary market, i also meant private sellers @HDN. ;) and you might get lucky if you ask around a bit (in pm's).

Yes!! I have basically quit collecting steelbooks. I only order Kimchi stuff now. Mostly because of the nice slipbox and packaging is included. Wouldn't order the steel by itself. I am looking for something to replace the hobby and would love to start to collect something as rare as DVDPRIME stuff. But they are basically non existent the number of times i've seen them posted for sale.

Been getting into Asian cinema alot lately so gonna be collecting mostly Korean Digipacks/ Digibooks. Ordered a few of the CJ Entertainment stuff over the past few weeks.

I am desperate to hunt this one down! :ohno:
Is there anyone who got this on the secondary market mind sharing how much it roughly cost as a sort of current valuation?
I don't have a clue as i simply haven't seen any of them for sale anywhere... :thumbs: