Release Date: March 08, 2013
Buy Link
:
image.jpg

Actual pictures: (Tx to Hooltra)
1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just thinking the same thing. Was there ever GB's for the previous Spanish releases? I'd love a GB for this release. I have always been partial to these versions although I do not own any!

Cant lie i like the series but i have to pass.Alot of steels dont have the bonus stuff that us fans of the series want. Will be buying my copy from target.

It'll happen for sure - has done for every previous Twilight film in Spain why stop now ?

Same thing happened with Eclipse and BD Part 1 - there was very little info until a couple of weeks before the release date when it started appearing on pages of Amazon.es and FNAC and El Corte Ingles to pre-order.

That ain't no fanboy image at the top - I saw it appear on a Spanish TV Station movie show where they were reviewing upcoming Blu-ray releases.

http://www.todotwilightsaga.com/2013/01/espana-amanecer-parte-2-la-venta-en-dvd.html

Reactions: Buffalo MX
mubis.es is the same site that has annunced other editions in the past, as with Indiana Jones first to publish BR release, lately
icon_spain.png
SW SB trilogies, will say is a very trusted site so far and this steel will go for real.