Release Date: March 08, 2013
Buy Link
:
image.jpg

Actual pictures: (Tx to Hooltra)
1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think this could be the listing on Amazon.es? http://www.amazon.es/dp/B00BB8Q9PU/?tag=hidefnin03-21 The artwork is different, but...??

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Amazon Spain have got a bit confused - have a holding page up for the Blu-ray of BD Part 2 with a photo of the DVD 3 disc steelbook
http://www.amazon.es/dp/B00BB8Q9PU/?tag=hidefnin03-21
They also have a separate page for the 3 disc dvd steelbook but no photo

http://www.amazon.es/dp/B00BBSPDJS/?tag=hidefnin03-21

too much sangria and not enough of La Casera methinks

You think that picture on the blu ray link is the photo for the DVD Steel? I like that artwork. I'd be happy with that.

That photo on the Blu-ray page is the dvd steelbook edition. The Blu-ray steelbook art is shown at the beginning of this thread. Amazon mix-up. Both art covers have been confirmed as genuine.

I would seriously watch the price carefully between now and release date. I can't believe there are going to be too many pre-orders at such a ridiculously high price.
No way is this going to sell out any time soon. Especially in a country in such dire financial straits like Spain where 50 % of under 25s are unemployed. (NB Twilight's hard core target audience)
The price should come down to at least 20 euros before biting.
Last year's Part 1 Blu-ray steelbook started off at 28 euros but it wasn't too long before they were selling it for € 17.99

Even though I really don't care for this series, it really is kind of a bummer that this is the only steelbook release of this film. Pretty shocked that Best Buy didn't complete their series, even though they never did the first one. Even though all the hate for G1, the design on the Best Buy steels are miles better looking than the cookie cutter Spanish steels, nonetheless, at least Spain has a complete set.

It is confirmed this item will be a SteelBook besides image nothing in spec or descriptions goes over a Steel :what:

Enviado desde mi Sony Tablet S

Yes it's definitely the steelbook edition . They have the amaray edition (plastic) shown on another link on the amazon spain website.

( Es decir que si, es asi, lo hacen muy a menudo en España sin advertencia ni sentido y puede ser que meses despues cuando vaya a agotar existencias , aun no dira "steelbook"
Lo han hecho tambien con eclipse y luna nueva - tampoco pone steelbook en las paginas del steelbook. De vez en cuando ponen "estuche metalico" o "caja metalica" pero muchas veces - no ponen nada. ;)

^ Yes I was expecting for "Estuche Metalico" or "Caja Metalica" somewhere in description, thanks for the clarification ;)

Enviado desde mi Sony Tablet S

I reply from amz ES confirming me this is a SteelBook :naughty:

Permitame enviarle un cordial saludo.

En respuesta a su pregunta acerca del Amanecer - 2ª Parte [2 Discos] [Blu-ray], le informo de que la caja del producto es metalica. Sin embargo, este Blue -ray esta fabricado unicamente para reproductores de la zona B, es decir, Europa, Groenlandia, territorios Franceses, Oriente Medio, África, Australia y Nueva Zelanda.

Espero que esta informacion haya sido de su ayuda.

Si tiene alguna otra duda tome en cuenta que estoy a sus ordenes.

Para mi ha sido un verdadero gusto el haber podido ayudarle con su consulta.

Le deseo un excelente fin de semana.

Un atento saludo,

Fabian S
Amazon.es
El cliente siempre en mente

Careful with DVDgo customer service-I have experienced some nightmares over the years where they wouldn't replace damaged items, and or/not refund. Perhaps others have been fine with them, when ordering from overseas, but just FYI in case something happens with your order.

Reactions: ajninfedih