The Untouchables - 35th Anniversary (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: May 31, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon CA - Best Buy CA
Price: CAD $33.99 (Amazon) - $29.99 (Best Buy)

m2234263.jpg

Credit to @shaftedgu

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: spudster and nexor
I wonder if it will be another drawn cover with a quote on the back like a lot of the recent Paramount steelbook releases.

"You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way! And that's how you get Capone."

"Here endeth the lesson"

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
I ordered 4 copies of this (I always order extras to hopefully ensure at least 1 good copy) from Amazon Canada on Feb. 21st. The price at the time was $33.99. I noticed recently that my pre-order total before taxes is now $101.97 which works out to $25.49 per copy. Perhaps the price dropped there at some point.

The listing page now states that it's "Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

Anybody ordering it from Best Buy may want to keep an eye on it in case it comes back in stock for a possible price match.

I have an order in with Best Buy now as well at the $29.99 price. I would prefer to get this from Best Buy because Amazon's packaging is awful as some of you may know. My last order of 4 copies of a steelbook arrived in a single brown paper bag type of mailer a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: apsmith21
I ordered 4 copies of this (I always order extras to hopefully ensure at least 1 good copy) from Amazon Canada on Feb. 21st. The price at the time was $33.99. I noticed recently that my pre-order total before taxes is now $101.97 which works out to $25.49 per copy. Perhaps the price dropped there at some point.

The listing page now states that it's "Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

Anybody ordering it from Best Buy may want to keep an eye on it in case it comes back in stock for a possible price match.

I have an order in with Best Buy now as well at the $29.99 price. I would prefer to get this from Best Buy because Amazon's packaging is awful as some of you may know. My last order of 4 copies of a steelbook arrived in a single brown paper bag type of mailer a couple of weeks ago.
Best Buy isn't that great at shipping either. My last two orders came dented. One in a box and the other in a bubble mailer. Sucks that Best Buy Canada no longer carries physical media. Always a gamble now on how my order is going to show up.

Reactions: Stygian
Best Buy isn't that great at shipping either. My last two orders came dented. One in a box and the other in a bubble mailer. Sucks that Best Buy Canada no longer carries physical media. Always a gamble now on how my order is going to show up.

I know but after getting the brown paper bag last time I would prefer not to order from them if Best Buy has them. There wasn't any damage due to the brown bag mailer but...I don't know.

Reactions: Kersey