The Wailing (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 16, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi Type A - Type B - Lenti - 1/4 Slip - Nova Type A - Type B - Lenti - 1/4 Slip (Pre-order January 7, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $41.99 (Type A - Type B) - $42.99 (Lenti) - $36.99 (1/4 Slip Nova) - $37.99 (1/4 Slip Kimchi)
Notes: Type A 1400 copies - Type B 900 copies - Lenti 1400 copies - 1/4 Slip 300 copies

Type A - Type B - Lenti - 1/4 Slip

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw 4K is avaliable but with no DTS X only DTS HD-MA and prices lol are insane :D.
Still though i wanted to get LENTI, ofc nowhere to be found so i'll most probably go after 1/4.
What 4k edition at insane price ?
All editions where on ebay for years at OK prices, now selling at crazy prices.

What 4k edition at insane price ?
All editions where on ebay for years at OK prices, now selling at crazy prices.

FS and Lenti prices are insane.
Saw 1 open FS on Ebay the only one and guy is asking 500$. >.<
Wanted to get first just regular 4K release but i saw that release has just DTS HD-MA avaliable.
Only premium release has DTS-X. And the only affordable is 1/4 slip. So i'll prob go with that one.
Both other FS have that misspelling error on slip and i don't like that.
Will buy lenti if i ever come across one for ok price.

FS and Lenti prices are insane.
Saw 1 open FS on Ebay the only one and guy is asking 500$. >.<
Wanted to get first just regular 4K release but i saw that release has just DTS HD-MA avaliable.
Only premium release has DTS-X. And the only affordable is 1/4 slip. So i'll prob go with that one.
Both other FS have that misspelling error on slip and i don't like that.
Will buy lenti if i ever come across one for ok price.
Ok. I misunderstood, thought you mentionned insane price for a 4k release...
I am surprised by the price of these editions.
Like i mentionned earlier they were all available for a long time at decent price for the after market price. Lenti being a bit more expensive than the others. I got the lenti and the french release. I met the director in brussels a few years ago. Too bad the steelbook was not released yet but got my french edition signed as well as the LE dvd of the chaser. Loved the yellow sea as well. Awesome movies...
Screenshot_20240101_190209_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: Jaxxx and 5t33lb0y