The Wailing (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 16, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi Type A - Type B - Lenti - 1/4 Slip - Nova Type A - Type B - Lenti - 1/4 Slip (Pre-order January 7, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $41.99 (Type A - Type B) - $42.99 (Lenti) - $36.99 (1/4 Slip Nova) - $37.99 (1/4 Slip Kimchi)
Notes: Type A 1400 copies - Type B 900 copies - Lenti 1400 copies - 1/4 Slip 300 copies

Type A - Type B - Lenti - 1/4 Slip

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My first order direct from kimchi.
i received the paypal confirmatiion and my order is visible in my account at kimchi, but no mail confirmation, is this standard at kimchi ?
Yep, that is normal with Kimchi.

Glad you were able to snag a copy! :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Jocelin
Welp, I decided to place an order for Type A after all... haven't stopped thinking about the film since I saw it, and knew I'd probably regret not picking it up if it were to sell out. It's also one of those films I reckon I'd appreciate and understand a lot more on rewatch (this happens to me a lot more than I'd like to admit lol). I also went ahead and ordered The Mission whilst I was at it - watched a couple of clips on Youtube and like the look of it, so am willing to risk the blind-buy. Hopefully I don't regret it! :ohno:

Welp, I decided to place an order for Type A after all... haven't stopped thinking about the film since I saw it, and knew I'd probably regret not picking it up if it were to sell out. It's also one of those films I reckon I'd appreciate and understand a lot more on rewatch (this happens to me a lot more than I'd like to admit lol). I also went ahead and ordered The Mission whilst I was at it - watched a couple of clips on Youtube and like the look of it, so am willing to risk the blind-buy. Hopefully I don't regret it! :ohno:

@Noodles The movie worked the same for me, first time i watched it kept thinking about it for a few days, and my interest in the movie has grown. You will soon find out, that watching this movies 1 time is really not enough, because too many things happens. Now that you watched it once, i think you are equipped to to watch it again, i am SURE that you will notice a LOT of new things the 2nd time, it will sometimes help you to understand things better, and it might also make some other things more complicated... Now i must say that my take on this movie (if the alternate ending is left aside) is that there is no REAL/RIGHT interpretation of the movie nor his ending. It is YOU and what kind of person YOU are that will make you understand it one or another way. and as i stated before on this thread, if i have to summarize the general idea behind this movies it would be that : evil can be found in anywhere and is mostly matter of circumstances.

Last edited:
Easy does it. I don't see this selling out soon. Not that kind of film.

Like i said. Do not underestimate the fanbase of this movie. When i saw it on the big screen last year, it was free because it was not a new release. Usually this kind of screening does not attract a lot of people. That evening they had to refuse access to more than 100 people...
I hope that it will gets restocked for the people who missed it. But it is weird that even on ebay there was no lenti editions for sale today.

I managed to snag a full slip B off of wpung on ebay, anyone who missed out I would maybe message him or any other FS ebay sellers you know to see if they're gonna be putting some more stock up.
I noticed pungs FS B have gone for now and an A just went up but that's been taken as well.
Sorry to those that missed out but I think B is this winner here IMO, as soon as I seen in hands I knew that I was grabbing one for the finish, I hope you all get the versions you're after.
To anyone that missed FS B kimchidvd still has some up just now at the time of writing.

Reactions: Jm3400 and Jocelin