The Wailing (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 16, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi Type A - Type B - Lenti - 1/4 Slip - Nova Type A - Type B - Lenti - 1/4 Slip (Pre-order January 7, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $41.99 (Type A - Type B) - $42.99 (Lenti) - $36.99 (1/4 Slip Nova) - $37.99 (1/4 Slip Kimchi)
Notes: Type A 1400 copies - Type B 900 copies - Lenti 1400 copies - 1/4 Slip 300 copies

Type A - Type B - Lenti - 1/4 Slip

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Congrats man :thumbs: stunning artwork for an amazing premium that is a masterpiece of a movie. Such a shame that their translator failed them and we ended up with “ditrector” (n)

Has there ever been a replacement slip for this now? I know there were some talks about this in this thread, but I wonder if anything came out of it.

Same here. At least I got the 1/4 Slip, but wouldn't mind the FS, to put it mildly. ;-)
Yeah, same here - sort of. Wdpung had one last week for only $70 (still has the other Full Slip for $120), but I couldn't bring myself to buy it because of the typo on the full slip. I'm pretty happy with the 1/4 slip which is limited to only 300 copies, but those full slips are nice and so is the lenticular. Still no match for The Handmaiden though :naughty:

Just saw 4K is avaliable but with no DTS X only DTS HD-MA and prices lol are insane :D.
Still though i wanted to get LENTI, ofc nowhere to be found so i'll most probably go after 1/4.

Reactions: Lutzo