The Walking Dead Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
HDN is pleased to bring you this news first-info about all 3 seasons is below.

The Walking Dead Season 1 Blu-Ray Steelbook-live!

19.99 GBP, release date December 9,2013

Play.com store: Click to buy - Free Delivery in the UK when buying from play.com
Ebay store: Click to buy - Delivery to most locations
Group Buy: Click HERE (Safest delivery option, handled by top notch member)

View attachment 52769

Official word from ES:

We’re certainly planning to continue doing all future seasons of The Walking Dead in steelbook with matching artwork – it looks likely season 4 will be out in September 2014 as it follows the same pattern as Game of Thrones (i.e. the new season hits DVD and Blu-Ray just before the new season starts).

We’ve been told that the steelbooks will feature in the US Walking Dead magazine, so likely to be quite a bit of international interest for these.

The Entertainment Store is pleased to announce our latest exclusive steelbook releases: Seasons 1, 2 and 3 of The Walking Dead, AMC’s Emmy Award winning TV series.

Each season features world exclusive artwork by Mark Simpson AKA Jock, who is responsible for some of best regarded comics and art of this generation, having worked on 2000AD, The Losers and Hellblazer amongst others as well as producing artwork for many major film studios, including the artwork for HDN Steelbook of the Year 2012 winner The Raid.

The Walking Dead: Season 1 (Entertainment Store Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook):

- 2 Blu-Rays discs
- Debossed Title Treatment
- G2 Standard Steelbook case
- Limited to 4,000 copies worldwide
- Finish TBC

The Walking Dead: Season 2 (Entertainment Store Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook):

- 3 Blu-Rays discs
- G2 Standard Steelbook case
- Finish TBC

The Walking Dead: Season 3 (Entertainment Store Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook):

- 5 Blu-Rays discs
- G2 Jumbo Steelbook case
- Finish TBC

NB: Due to the number of discs needed for all episodes and extras, Season 3 has to be in a Jumbo format case.

All 3 Seasons are sold individually, and will be on sale exclusively through The Entertainment Store on Rakuten Play.com at midday BST on Friday 11th October 2013 when the release date and pricing will be revealed.

In the meantime, our full range of steelbooks is available here: http://www.play.com/stores/EntertainmentStore/Steelbooks

The Entertainment Store has been trading on Marketplaces since 2013 and is proud to retail only authentic and high quality Entertainment goods, delivered to customers direct from the Studio and Publishers.

Attachments

• twdfinal1.jpg
    twdfinal1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 839
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
The only thin about this that makes me apprehensive is that I have serious doubt they'll continue this from season 4 on.

Hmm, very nice although am I the only one that thinks it'll be weird having S1 & S2 normal and then a jumbo for S3? That's killed it for me personally. There must be a better way to house a 5th disc.

Reactions: stephen3001