tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 15, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £34.99

38566C33-68E7-489B-889B-725123D907FB.jpeg

FE9A95D3-AD4F-4B18-894E-8C57B4475AE0.jpegF1B4CDAD-C0FB-4571-8B82-93CA84FC14DA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
On the fence with this one. I have the earlier ones but couldn't make it through this particular season...

Anyone remember if the last season stuck around for a while?

On the fence with this one. I have the earlier ones but couldn't make it through this particular season...

Anyone remember if the last season stuck around for a while?
The season with Maggie hung around for yonks, got slashed in price over and over…. Yet the one with Ezekiel on the cover flew out like hot cakes.

I've cut down a lot on my steelbook buying in recent times, but this is one series I'm so glad I committed to a while back.

I've always hoped they might get Jock on board and do a set of Fear the Walking Dead steels to match, but that's wishful thinking.

So there's no other 'premium' or special packaging releases for this season, huh?
I've loved the digipacks, but when 'they' stopped making them, had to switch to steelbooks, buying these storyboard-style, looking like they were drawn in 30 seconds on a knee type of steels only as a last resort. Target, I think, did a nice steel for the eighth season, but not the last two... :(

This arrived today. In with Jock til the end on this collection. If the artwork didn't match I would have dropped this show long ago. That arm really does look terrible in hand.
Jeez, has there been any explanation regarding the arm/lack of arm fiasco?
I cancelled my preorder.

All of these are terrible, buying them because of absence of other premium packaging (there are no digipacks, digibooks, other steels).
Any child in kindergarten draws similar things while waiting for milk and cookies.