The Walking Dead: Season 5 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi - (Pre-order on Sunday 28 at 18:00 BST)
Price: £19.99

5.jpg

0.jpg

Last edited:
Season 6, tomorrow, the same time

Thanks harry:notworthy:;) I was just searching through the threads to see if I could find out..hadn't found the answer at the time you tagged me:notworthy::thumbs::thumbs: so 6 tomorrow I'll be ready:cigar: I'll keep checking from 5.30 as sometimes things go live on zavvi a little early.. and I'll set an alarm cos my memory is close to useless lately:confused::wacky::confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
10% didn't work for me. I tried it from my phone, do I need to use a computer?

Yea! Thanks flash, much appreciated :notworthy:;)
£17.99 is a much better price when you're triple dipping:cigar: just need season 6 ordered now.. unless I've missed that too lol

No probs glad you got it with the code today, yes check around 530pm tomoz as it was around that time today and hopefully the code will work but knowing zavvi as 6 is the most expensive it won't work lol
I'll try tag you if I notice before you :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
No probs glad you got it with the code today, yes check around 530pm tomoz as it was around that time today and hopefully the code will work but knowing zavvi as 6 is the most expensive it won't work lol
I'll try tag you if I notice before you :)

Thanks flash, I'll appreciate a tag:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs: :cigar:

Reactions: Flash
Thanks for the tag! Just to let you know though... they don't actually work (I didn't receive an alert for it) if you edit them in to your post, so feel free to make a new post if you forget to tag someone. :)

I forgot that :banghead:

I posted then forgot to tag people so edited and forgot if you do that it doesn't alert them. I will remember next time :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and dfoles
En route... I must admit I'd given up on these ever being released and contemplated selling the first 3 season steels quite a few times over the last couple of years so I'm glad I didn't... I just hope they continue with season 7 onwards....I do like the artwork, but it's always puzzled me why they didn't get Charlie Adlard to design the steels artwork, surely the obvious choice...

I've got dispatch emails for both 5 and 6 but nothing for 4, looked in my zavvi account and 5 and 6 are now in my history section but 4 is still in my pre order section, has there been a delay with 4?