The Walking Dead: Season 6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi - (Pre-order on Monday 29 at 18:00 BST)
Price: £34.99

6.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
Just got 5 and 6 and I've has a dispatch email for 4

They look so good with the original 3 steels:)
They've stacked the discs inside the steels, it was hard getting them out, thought I was gonna bend one of the discs in half... so I'm not going to store the discs in the steelbooks
20161006_123837-1.jpg

20161006_123913-1.jpg

20161006_124004-1.jpg

20161006_124021.jpg

20161006_124048-1.jpg

20161006_124312-1.jpg

Sorry about the sideways pic at the end

Just got 5 and 6 and I've has a dispatch email for 4

They look so good with the original 3 steels:)
They've stacked the discs inside the steels, it was hard getting them out, thought I was gonna bend one of the discs in half... so I'm not going to store the discs in the steelbooks
View attachment 269456
i'm glad it wasn't just me, the triple stack of discs 1-3 was super tight, could have sworn i was going to crack the disc before i'd even got it out of the box! :wow:

just waiting on one, now. :watch:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
i'm glad it wasn't just me, the triple stack of discs 1-3 was super tight, could have sworn i was going to crack the disc before i'd even got it out of the box! :wow:

just waiting on one, now. :watch:

Glad it wasn't just me too lol.. I put the discs back into the season's 4 & 5 steelbooks cos when I watch them I'll be watching the german uncut editions so I won't need to ever take them out again but I've kept the seasons 6 discs out of the steel cos I want to watch that season again soon and then I'll find somewhere safe to store them.. so stupid the way they've done it, they could have done a swing thing and then just stacked a couple of discs instead. I got the mist recently and was surprised that the 2 discs were stacked(I don't think I have ever had a two disc steel stacked before), I hope this isn't something we see a lot of in the future:confused::ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
happy days. i'm pleased mine have arrived, like @chunk , but to all of you still awaiting yours, i hope they come to you as soon as possible. :)

@SteelbookGenius666 they are still available on Zavvi, so hopefully you should be able to exchange your duff copies. something's definitely been up with their packing and distribution on these steels. :censored:

all 3 of the new steels are triple stacked inside, which makes getting the discs out something of an unwanted challenge. and yes, @Willzy123 series 3's jumbo now looks really out of place with all of the other slim spines! :confused:

finally, my complete set:

giphy.gif

happy days. i'm pleased mine have arrived, like @chunk , but to all of you still awaiting yours, i hope they come to you as soon as possible. :)

@SteelbookGenius666 they are still available on Zavvi, so hopefully you should be able to exchange your duff copies. something's definitely been up with their packing and distribution on these steels. :censored:

all 3 of the new steels are triple stacked inside, which makes getting the discs out something of an unwanted challenge. and yes, @Willzy123 series 3's jumbo now looks really out of place with all of the other slim spines! :confused:

finally, my complete set:

giphy.gif

Woohoo, they do look awesome all together:thumbs::cigar:
I've always displayed mine from the front and I only see the top of the jumbo when standing up so it's not really been a problem, it would bug me more to look at them spines out on a shelf though... I would definitely love for eone to release an empty season 3 slim case.. or even if they charged £15.99 for one with discs in, I'd pre order that day one:happy:

I can't believe they were able to pull that off. Like straight out of the comic gore.

Is this a story spoiler for season 7 or just the artwork for the next steelbook? (I suppose the artwork could give away story details, too...) @dfoles
I don't dare clicking on it! :ohno:
Haven't seen the sixth season yet, but have been spoilered majorly (even in this thread :(), and I don't want this to happen again.

I really hope my copy arrives soon (or at least the letter from the customs office). The wait is killing me. And to make things worse, the seventh season starts now!