The Walking Dead: Season 6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi - (Pre-order on Monday 29 at 18:00 BST)
Price: £34.99

6.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
Is this a story spoiler for season 7 or just the artwork for the next steelbook? (I suppose the artwork could give away story details, too...) @dfoles
I don't dare clicking on it! :ohno:
Haven't seen the sixth season yet, but have been spoilered majorly (even in this thread :(), and I don't want this to happen again.

I really hope my copy arrives soon (or at least the letter from the customs office). The wait is killing me. And to make things worse, the seventh season starts now!
Story spoiler. :muted:

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Is this a story spoiler for season 7 or just the artwork for the next steelbook? (I suppose the artwork could give away story details, too...) @dfoles
I don't dare clicking on it! :ohno:
Haven't seen the sixth season yet, but have been spoilered majorly (even in this thread :(), and I don't want this to happen again.

I really hope my copy arrives soon (or at least the letter from the customs office). The wait is killing me. And to make things worse, the seventh season starts now!
It's a season 7 spoiler, not steelbook related.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Zavvi have now reduced the price to £29.99. With thanks to @Helmut in the Price Drop thread, use the code SBBR10 to bring the price down to £26.99 :thumbs:.

LINK

Not sure if it's a short term promotion with it coming back on this Weekend but currently listed at 19.99. Too good to pass up at that price. Even cheaper than the standard packaging edition at 21.99.

Thanks, ordered. Own the US digipacks for S1-4, US lenticular for S5 but yet to own S6. Was planning to get normal amaray eventually but steelbook price is to good to pass on.

Thats a tough one, mate. Nowadays unless its ultra limited, or Marvel or Disney, there's no point in buying a steelbook on pre-order or as its released - always wait and reap the savings later.

Yea I usually try to wait but there are some I'm glad I did not wait on - like the new Heat steelbook and MMFR Blood & Chrome.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
I can't believe I paid £34.99 for this! Zavvi's sales usually piss me off more than anything :wtf:
I bought GoT Season 6 from Amazon for £34.99. 2 days later, it was £24.99. I got told I could return it and buy at the new price, before I could re-order it went back to £34.99. I just kept it in the end.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC