Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 30, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £119.99
DJlvT1oW4AAEfjH.jpg

Last edited:
Hi mate
I went onto zavvi created a account added it to basket then at checkout added code welcome and it took off 12 pound for me , make sure it's a new email you haven't used before on zavvi
Hope you can get it sorted

I have been trying for half hour but it's just not working for me.. I used an email that I've never used before:confused:
Do you need to use a link?

I clicked on the link on hdn that took me to the zavvi page added it to basket ,then created a account then added welcome in the code box and it took the £12 off
its strange how its not working as I already have another zavvi account with the same address , the only thing I did add was a new card for payment and new email
if you don't have any luck is there someone else who can open a account and order it for you to see if they can get it to work ?

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
I clicked on the link on hdn that took me to the zavvi page added it to basket ,then created a account then added welcome in the code box and it took the £12 off
its strange how its not working as I already have another zavvi account with the same address , the only thing I did add was a new card for payment and new email
if you don't have any luck is there someone else who can open a account and order it for you to see if they can get it to work ?

I'll see if I can get someone to open an account for me. Thanks for all your help:notworthy::thumbs:

I tried opening a new account with 2 different emails, I have 3 accounts now and I did everything in the order you said but no luck.
I might try setting up an account for a friend :)

If it's anything like the recent Harry Potter special box I would deffo give it a miss. It was just filled with useless tat that they couldn't sell imo haha
i'm at least 50% expecting the same from the Walkers :twd: box, but for some reason could not resist! :LOL: will update the thread on the extent of tat when received. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and elle82
i'm at least 50% expecting the same from the Walkers :twd: box, but for some reason could not resist! :LOL: will update the thread on the extent of tat when received. ;)
"will update the thread on the extent of tat when received." That made me laugh:LOL::thumbs:
Thanks for the tag:notworthy::thumbs: I didn't go for the box cos I like to know what I'm buying... I'm a bit boring that way:emb:

Hopefully it won't be full of tat and I'll look forward to seeing your pics of the contents when the box arrived:cigar:

I've been wondering why this figure seems to have had his teeth knocked out or he forgot to put his dentures in:rofl:
On the figure it looks like he has tiny teeth (if any at all) but in the pic on the digibook he has a good set of teeth
SmartSelectImage_2017-09-15-06-04-30.png
SmartSelectImage_2017-09-15-06-04-46.png
:confused:

Reactions: terry44
Really not all impressed with Zavvi's packaging on this one. Arrived wrapped in a form of bubble wrap and not a thick layer, not only that but the morons have actually taped the wrapping to the outer colour box so have spent 10 mins teasing off the tape so as not to rip the artwork. With something costing this much a bit more care and attention would have been much appreciated.

Really not all impressed with Zavvi's packaging on this one. Arrived wrapped in a form of bubble wrap and not a thick layer, not only that but the morons have actually taped the wrapping to the outer colour box so have spent 10 mins teasing off the tape so as not to rip the artwork. With something costing this much a bit more care and attention would have been much appreciated.
Sorry to hear that and here was me thinking Amazon USA was bad,in past these things would have been double box,not the art work box it's in or the one with name of what's inside but normally an Amazon box as well,but they sent it just in the box that says what's inside which is really thin and gives no protection at all,a ding in the box but I'm not too bothered,but chances are if they packed like the used to it be ding free. Just a good job these are packed well inside.
So it's not just Zavvi,they are all at it trying to save anything they can get and don't care what or how it's sent or care if expensive.

Got mine yesterday, no problems with packaging here. I like it a lot, probably my second favourite limited edition after the season 3 zombie fish task but this one is definitely overpriced in my opinion