The Walking Dead: Season 8 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 24, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Saturday July 28 @ around 6PM UK time)
Price: £34.99

8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just gonna wait for the price drop in this
Hope it works out for you :thumbs:

I on the other won't risk loosing out since I have the other seven and couldn't understand why the last one disappeared without a price drop?

Just hope it's white box and not A1 mailer :arghh:

Hope it works out for you :thumbs:

I on the other won't risk loosing out since I have the other seven and couldn't understand why the last one disappeared without a price drop?

Just hope it's white box and not A1 mailer :arghh:
I was gonna do the same and thought id missed out on season 7 until I bagged a sealed copy on eBay for under £20.
Won't do that again.

Just tried to place an order and can't - looks like they won't offer the title to the USA anymore :(

Strange things going on with Zavvi for the US. Charging sales tax on orders to California now.

However I just tested Zavvi.com. I put this in my basket and entered a California address and it will ship for me.

Strange things going on with Zavvi for the US. Charging sales tax on orders to California now.

However I just tested Zavvi.com. I put this in my basket and entered a California address and it will ship for me.

I got redirected to us.zavvi.com and couldn't escape it. So while the link in the OP directs to zavvi.com, it took me to a spot that won't let me order it.

I actually used a VPN just now and got around the block so I could order. :)

I got redirected to us.zavvi.com and couldn't escape it. So while the link in the OP directs to zavvi.com, it took me to a spot that won't let me order it.

I actually used a VPN just now and got around the block so I could order. :)
I never set up an account for their US site so I think that helps.

I never set up an account for their US site so I think that helps.

Actually me neither, my account was always on their old system. Maybe they updated something, hard to say.

But I got it working with the VPN so all good

Reactions: Dano
Just tried to place an order and can't - looks like they won't offer the title to the USA anymore :(
That’s happened before with another title and it went back to being oderable again. Might keep an eye on it

happy days. :twd: i'm at the stage now where i haven't had the time yet to watch the last series, and yet i am still buying series 8 because, you know, collecting :rolleyes:. nice shots @tommyh84 :thumbs:, and here's some of my own for anyone interested.
nice steel. no better or worse than those before:
as regards the steel cover, really like the treatment of the front. same embossing as before, but the faint orange shading to go with the image/tiger works rather well.
j-card details:
i find stacking packs very hard to get the discs out without some wild and scary bending, and this is no different. nice artwork inside, though.
all in all, nice. in for a penny, and all that... :twd::drool:
...and back to the old gifs again!
giphy.gif

I
No idea if this news extends to a Jock steelbook or whether it just relates to the normal US steelbook that's released for each season

I hope this is not the case im sure i seen somewhere advertising a steelbook s9 somewhere but i might be wrong. And here was me just buying into the steelbooks just these past weeks as no limited editions anymore and thought i continue with steelbooks i have three more to get and s9 would be next. What a waste of time that will have been then,this is such annoying for collectors who wish to have full set and never will now. Got i never collected them but they had steels for each season. Why cant these clowns not continue until at least walking dead is finally over. The stopped with limited editions which was annoying and now steelbooks.