The Walking Dead: Season 9 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November 4, 2019
Purchase links: Zavvi - Zoom UK - Amazon UK
Price: £34.99 (Zavvi - Zoom) - £35.00 (Amazon UK)

12299008-2684706457993645.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoom UK
£34.99

Amazon UK
£35.00

• Thanks
Reactions: Scraggy
Currently £20.99 @ hmv - cheapest yet?

I’m assuming the later the season the more substantial the price drop is going to be. I’ve heard that this show is hemorrhaging viewers, although the only barometer I personally have to gauge it by is the Panels it’s had at NYCC. 5 years ago- people were camping outside trying to get in to the Walking Dead panel days in advance- as of 2019, the Walking Dead panel didn’t even hit capacity.

I’m assuming the later the season the more substantial the price drop is going to be. I’ve heard that this show is hemorrhaging viewers, although the only barometer I personally have to gauge it by is the Panels it’s had at NYCC. 5 years ago- people were camping outside trying to get in to the Walking Dead panel days in advance- as of 2019, the Walking Dead panel didn’t even hit capacity.

I must admit seasons 7 and 8 were such a drag I had actually given up watching the show half way through 8. But then I heard season 9 was an effort to get the show back on track so I stepped back (with a little trepidation) and actually enjoyed 9 a lot more than previous seasons.

Season 8 is actually the only season I don’t own and there’s a part of me that has no wish to fill the gap on my shelf.

Reactions: FN-2187