The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Ltd Ed. Blu-ray Digibook w/ Prison Key) [Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release Date: August 26th, 2014
Buy Link: Amazon

TWD4.jpg

INCLUDES:
Prison Key
Blu-ray
CD
Digital Copy
Collectible Packaging

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if this will be a Digipak like the one that is in the Collectors edition? It has the exact same art...

here this is what i found
-Visit Anchor Bay Booth #4037 to preorder Season 4 BluRay Limited Edition of “The Walking Dead.” Limited Edition copy features the prison key, soundtrack and Comic-Con exclusive sheriff badge.

GREAT that it includes the prison key... but I think they could have done better with the artwork. I mean come on - why are they cgi? If you'd never seen the show before, this would just put you off!

So looks like this will have the Digibook! Great news!

Originally Posted by Indiana Solo on BD
For those interested in the Prison Key Edition, here is the e-mail I sent to Anchor Bay:

"The question I have for you is in regards to the Wal-Mart "Prison Key" Limited Edition. Will the discs be housed in a similar digi-pack package as in the McFarlane "Tree Walker" Limited Edition? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you"

And the response Anchor Bay sent back to me:

"Yes the Wal-mart Prison key discs will be housed in the same digibook package as the Limited Edition Tree Walker. The only difference it that The “Prison Key” edition will have an outer box that holds the key and the digibook with the discs whereas the “Tree Walker” version will just have the digibook with the discs.

Hope that helps"

Reactions: dirtyoak