The Walking Dead: The Complete Third Season (Limited Edition) [ES]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: 25th September 2013
Price: €65
Purchase link: Amazon.es

kev5.jpg

Spanish DVD/Bluray Distribution Company Avalon is preparing a Collector's Edition of the 3rd season of "The Walking Dead" on Blu-ray and DVD exclusively for our country which has commanded the Spanish distributor made ​​from sketches themselves. The first image of the figure (still unfinished) with zombie hands that will hold the case serves as a preview to get an idea of how it will be.

Actual pics thanks to urotsu:

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-1.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-2.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-3.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-4.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-5.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-6.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-7.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-8.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-9.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-10.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-11.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-12.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-13.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-14.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-15.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-16.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-17.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-18.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-19.jpg

fotografias-de-la-edicion-coleccionistas-de-the-walking-dead-3-temporada-original-20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dont you guys think that the fishtank looks kind of plastic and childish?
the heads look like toys... i want it to be cool, but i dont think it is in my opinion, this one is way better

dont you guys think that the fishtank looks kind of plastic and childish?
the heads look like toys... i want it to be cool, but i dont think it is in my opinion, this one is way better

I don't have the aquarium yet but I think it looks pretty cool with the lights and stuff. This is a nice edition but is very small. I prefer the Aquarium edition myself.

Looking forward to seeing someone post a shot of this housing the S1 digi, placed beside the S2 head and S3 aquarium. That would look top drawer. :thumbs:

Yeah. Never even thought of that. I would love to see season one with this and then a pic next to the zombie head and aquarium. Potential!

Swap the Spanish Season 3 boxset for the Season 1 US digi book

Rec'd mine today. I think it looks pretty good. Season 1 of the US digipak is a bit of a tight squeeze, but it will go in.

2t8n.jpg

z0ie.jpg

vnna.jpg

zoqb.jpg

Yes I swapped the Spanish Season 3 boxset for the Season 1 digi book US, it now looks so much cooler with the zombie face from the front of the US digi book in the back ground and the zombie hands reaching in the foreground over lapping the face.:oohyeah::drool::thumbs::oohyeah: