paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 7, 2022
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £35.00 (Arrow Films) - £34.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Blu-ray is a extras disc - This is not available from Zavvi USA

20220825_222145.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fully illustrated 60-page collectors book containing new writing by film critics Sean Hogan, Will Menaker, and Jourdain Searles
  • Limited Edition packaging featuring The Wolf of Wall Street luxury ‘wallet’, American Excess Credit Card, Business Card, and Stratton Oakmont Banknote
  • Reversible sleeve featuring two choices of artwork

• Disc One: Feature & Extras (4K UHD)
  • 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-Ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible) of a director-approved 4K transfer
  • Original 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Brand new audio commentary by film critics Glenn Kenny and Nick Pinkerton
  • Brand new introduction by film historian Ian Christie, editor of Scorsese on Scorsese
  • Theatrical trailer

• Disc Two: Extras (Blu-ray)
  • Brand new interview with screenwriter Terence Winter
  • Brand new interview with production designer Bob Shaw
  • Wall Street After Hours, a brand new visual essay by film critic Simon Ward on the dark humour of Martin Scorsese
  • Planet Hollywolf, a brand new visual essay by film critics Matty Budrewicz and Dave Wain on Jordan Belfort’s lesser known career as a low budget movie producer
  • The Wolf Pack, an archival featurette exploring Martin Scorsese’s take on the story and the characters involved
  • Running Wild, an archival featurette taking a closer look at the filmmaking process and key creative team
  • The Wolf of Wall Street Roundtable, an archival featurette with director Martin Scorsese, writer Terence Winter and stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill in conversation
  • Behind the Scenes, documentary footage shot during filming
  • TV spots
  • Image gallery

Note this Arrow Video release is not available from Zavvi USA
Zavvi USA in regards to Arrow sell Arrow Video USA releases not UK

Zavvi USA is selling the Universal Release and not the same as the Arrow release

If you want to use Zavvi order from Zavvi UK or one of the other Zavvi International websites

Arrow Films UK website ship to USA

Sorry :censored: but that along with the fact this is something to ultimately steer clear of, and not worth the RRP, that's all I took away from the video lol. I'm still hearing it now even :headphone:
Honestly after reflecting on it its not so bad. I'd just convinced myself it was an actual wallet and I was opening it blind. So I guess my disappointment really came through in the video.