The Wolf of Wall Street (4K UHD + Blu-ray Bonus Disc Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: November 7, 2022
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £35.00 (Arrow Films) - £34.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Blu-ray is a extras disc - This is not available from Zavvi USA

20220825_222145.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone wana buy my wallet? It’s pretty much the same just without the 100 dollar bills and less coke because I get shafted on point grams from my dealer!

I’ll even chuck in my old Top Man store card that looks more used than the one in the mock up for authenticity. And expired the year after the film came out.

I ordered this from Zavvi Australia. Turns out it is just Zavvi UK with a AU domain. It still ships from the UK. They provided a tracking number, but the tracking doesn't work because.... it is a non tracked service. Sheesh.

Zavvi has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I wont be using them again.

I ordered this from Zavvi Australia. Turns out it is just Zavvi UK with a AU domain. It still ships from the UK. They provided a tracking number, but the tracking doesn't work because.... it is a non tracked service. Sheesh.

Zavvi has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I wont be using them again.
Always been that way
Beside Zavvi USA website the other Zavvi region websites are just language/currency version of Zavvi UK website
It's a UK release so would be shipped from UK

It's only Zavvi USA that's a separate website since summer 2021 to the other Zavvi regions
Zavvi USA sells USA releases and UK releases but not all UK releases

Zavvi USA in regards to Arrow sells arrow video USA releases not the UK which is why this UK release not listed on Zavvi USA as Arrow don't have rights for USA release.
USA releases are shipped from warehouse in USA
UK releases are are shipped from warehouse in UK or Guernsey regardless which Zavvi website you use

The tracking number zavvi gave you does it start with HUT

Zavvi Website account orders
Does your order in your account list track my order
If yes there should be 2 different tracking numbers listed

FIC Tracking Number
Local Tracking Number

1)Fedex Cross Border FIC tracking number starts with HUT

2) The Local tracking number this would not be active until your postal carrier or courier has received parcel in Australia.
To find out who is local carrier will be click View more tracking

Note Local Tracking number is different to FIC tracking number

If your order was shipped from Zavvi/HUT Warehouse in Warrington or direct from Arrow warehouse at Technicolor you would have a tracking number

Note
If your order was shipped from Zavvi warehouse in Guernsey no tracking is provided even if you pay for tracked shipping as orders are shipped using Standard non tracked Guernsey Post

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
Always been that way
Beside Zavvi USA website the other Zavvi region websites are just language/currency version of Zavvi UK website
It's a UK release so would be shipped from UK

It's only Zavvi USA that's a separate website since summer 2021 to the other Zavvi regions
Zavvi USA sells USA releases and UK releases but not all UK releases

Zavvi USA in regards to Arrow sells arrow video USA releases not the UK which is why this UK release not listed on Zavvi USA as Arrow don't have rights for USA release.
USA releases are shipped from warehouse in USA
UK releases are are shipped from warehouse in UK or Guernsey regardless which Zavvi website you use

The tracking number zavvi gave you does it start with HUT

Zavvi Website account orders
Does your order in your account list track my order
If yes there should be 2 different tracking numbers listed

FIC Tracking Number
Local Tracking Number

1)Fedex Cross Border FIC tracking number starts with HUT

2) The Local tracking number this would not be active until your postal carrier or courier has received parcel in Australia.
To find out who is local carrier will be click View more tracking

Note Local Tracking number is different to FIC tracking number

If your order was shipped from Zavvi/HUT Warehouse in Warrington or direct from Arrow warehouse at Technicolor you would have a tracking number

Note
If your order was shipped from Zavvi warehouse in Guernsey no tracking is provided even if you pay for tracked shipping as orders are shipped using Standard non tracked Guernsey Post
Yes, it is HUT tracking number.

And the HUT number doesn't work in the Fedex cross border tracking, and it didn't work on the Zavvi site. When I asked them, they told me the order doesn't have tracking. So, I have no idea where it is.

I should have just ordered from Amazon LOL

Yes, it is HUT tracking number.

And the HUT number doesn't work in the Fedex cross border tracking, and it didn't work on the Zavvi site. When I asked them, they told me the order doesn't have tracking. So, I have no idea where it is.

I should have just ordered from Amazon LOL
I had the same problem, and spoke with Zavvi CS and told them that the tracking # never worked and it has been too long for item to not have shown up yet. They asked if I wanted a refund or replacement so I asked for a replacement and they sent out another one and the next tracking # is working with FedEx. So maybe you have the same situation as me.

I had the same problem, and spoke with Zavvi CS and told them that the tracking # never worked and it has been too long for item to not have shown up yet. They asked if I wanted a refund or replacement so I asked for a replacement and they sent out another one and the next tracking # is working with FedEx. So maybe you have the same situation as me.
They told me to wait another week, and then contact them. I said nope, you've had long enough, so they came back with the with refund or reship option.

I'm sitting here deciding which option to take. If I do get a reship, I will definitely want tracking that works.

Out of curiosity, did your original shipment arrive, or is it still lost?

They told me to wait another week, and then contact them. I said nope, you've had long enough, so they came back with the with refund or reship option.

I'm sitting here deciding which option to take. If I do get a reship, I will definitely want tracking that works.

Out of curiosity, did your original shipment arrive, or is it still lost?
No, it never showed up. The tracking # they gave me from the beginning never worked, but the tracking for the 2nd one worked from day 1. I'm waiting for it to arrive.

No, it never showed up. The tracking # they gave me from the beginning never worked, but the tracking for the 2nd one worked from day 1. I'm waiting for it to arrive.

Really makes one wonder what has gone on with the intial shipment. I think I might just get them to refund me and I will order from Amazon.

I got a refund from Zavvi. I'll maybe reorder from Amazon, along with some other stuff. At least Amazon seems to be far more reliable for shipping.

Reactions: Billy Talent
I finally received my copy today! I took out the amaray and swapped it with the UK steelbook .

Looks cool with the steel. Tempted to do the same if this drops significantly

Reactions: Nova