The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
That's the attitude...No harm in trying...Even if they say no, they should say what's missing
AASB is the only one, only have the aramay copy

Didn't you submit it before and they said no because of AASB?
no i never submitted it only asked on FB a day after they announced criteria. But since that has seemingly changed I figure it cant hurt

AASB is the only one, only have the aramay copy

no i never submitted it only asked on FB a day after they announced criteria. But since that has seemingly changed I figure it cant hurt

I submitted my video today but I am missing a few of the new releases that are being shipped to me as we speak directly from FA. I combined this with passengers (just released) but the package is delayed. Should had arrived today. So I explained this in the video and email.

My video was 14 minutes long. Not sure if they be able to view it or not. They told me the 'head coworker' would get back to me which appears is their generic answer for everything!

Anyone wanting to submit a video for Wolf in Wall Street you are going to need EVERY SINGLE edition (except a choice between AASB numbered or unnumbered). It looks like FA have tightened up on their original policy. .

Anyone wanting to submit a video for Wolf in Wall Street you are going to need EVERY SINGLE edition (except a choice between AASB numbered or unnumbered). It looks like FA have tightened up on their original policy. .
we have seen others get accepted with just the boxes and not the singles.

we have seen others get accepted with just the boxes and not the singles.

That was in the early stages. A member here already confirmed to me that they will be closing down on the requests I assume to high interests. I am missing one Hardbox that is coming to me next week from Karel. I showed screen shot and everything to confirm shipment. FA still want a video of this, even though I own the singles. I thought it was a little harsh even with the evidence and told them to contact Karel. But that IS the original policy to be fair. Anything else is FA's discretion. Doesn't mean we are all entitled to it and their policy did not change at all. It's just we had inside info which maybe we shouldn't had @wouter :p Good luck to those still trying to apply for Wolf. If you do, have everything ready and don't rely on incoming shipments as evidence. Has to be ALL videoed.

FA really cock this up.

Not sure what you mean mate. Rules are rules. If everyone was entitled to this 'spontaneously' meaning owning all the editions outright then this would had been closed last month or even earlier. I bet most of those applying had to go and chase the ones they missed. Now everything is getting it all together it's now getting rarer. As there is more demand vs supply it would make sense to be strict on the rules now.

• Thanks
Reactions: larson1977
Not sure what you mean mate. Rules are rules. If everyone was entitled to this 'spontaneously' meaning owning all the editions outright then this would had been closed last month or even earlier. I bet most of those applying had to go and chase the ones they missed. Now everything is getting it all together it's now getting rarer. As there is more demand vs supply it would make sense to be strict on the rules now.

I'm assuming he means that if there's rules for the application then they should stick to them. The way it's been handled with them now being strict on the rules means that someone may not get a copy of this when they have almost all the editions but someone that applied when they were being a bit lax with the rules and has less editions does get this release. That is a cock up no two ways about it.

As you say rules are rules and FA should have stuck to them and not let them slide for a while.

I'm assuming he means that if there's rules for the application then they should stick to them. The way it's been handled with them now being strict on the rules means that someone may not get a copy of this when they have almost all the editions but someone that applied when they were being a bit lax with the rules and has less editions does get this release. That is a cock up no two ways about it.

As you say rules are rules and FA should have stuck to them and not let them slide for a while.

Yes I agree but sometimes we shouldnt disclose too much. A friendly ninja here was updating us and disclosed the lower threshold with no harm intended. All I am saying there is information we should not had known. But now we do. I assume there was lack of interests to begin with which is when they considered their discretion. Now there will be eventually more demand than supply the rules are back to the original policy.

We will never know how many qualified with the original policy or not and it is better not to know.

Completely insane policy from FA to even demand a video with yourself and the editions in it. That's why I didn't apply for this edition in the first place. And now, with a gap in my collection I am not a completionist anymore (lucky me;)). That is how you loose loyal customers. Well done FA!!!

Completely insane policy from FA to even demand a video with yourself and the editions in it. That's why I didn't apply for this edition in the first place. And now, with a gap in my collection I am not a completionist anymore (lucky me;)). That is how you loose loyal customers. Well done FA!!!

I didn't show my face. I just spoke on there, I did two videos due to the massive data.

• Thanks
Reactions: metal hunter
In my eyes this was and a lot of good people can't get this release. Rules were changed.

check Facebook mate.... some of those 'loyal collectors' now sell this edition for stupid prizes.....