The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
Oh boy what I would give to own this, the mother of all grail pieces :cigar: Earn, Spend, Party indeed as I so badly want to party being Margot’s #1 fan but every time I get close I feel like this so close :hungry: yet so far :offtopic:

1586432913328.gif

If you ever do decide to sell @Noodles send me a PM please as I would love to join the queue for this opened ;) sealed I don’t care but only if my pockets are deep enough! Edit - looking back into the history of this thread I don’t think they are haha but still interested :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I spent almost 9 on my sealed copy and was happy. Well, my wife did because shes awesome and she knows me, but still. I just found premium steels 2 years ago and having been watching this one ever since and $1,350 is the lowest I've seen one sell for on eBay in the states. Granted I haven't been watching the last 4 months so maybe I should check sold listings before I stick my foot in my mouth, lol.

If you do decide to sell it feel free to message me.
Let me know if you want rid @Noodles :thumbs:
Oh boy what I would give to own this, the mother of all grail pieces :cigar: Earn, Spend, Party indeed as I so badly want to party being Margot’s #1 fan but every time I get close I feel like this so close :hungry: yet so far :offtopic:

View attachment 468007

If you ever do decide to sell @Noodles send me a PM please as I would love to join the queue for this opened ;) sealed I don’t care but only if my pockets are deep enough! Edit - looking back into the history of this thread I don’t think they are haha but still interested :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
It's already spoken for I'm afraid, but I'll throw your names into a hat should anything change.

It's already spoken for I'm afraid, but I'll throw your names into a hat should anything change.

That’s ok mate, totally understandable and respect your decision :thumbs: appreciate the kind gesture if anything does change and will just leave it in the hands of fate with your hat if I’m worthy if not it’s all good.

Reactions: Noodles
That’s okay and completely understandable.

Honestly, because you worked on the design, I think you should just keep it.
I'm like a flickering light when it comes to getting rid of stuff... on one minute, off the next. I've now decided to hold on to this for the time being lol.

There are items in my collection (such as this) that I never wish to sell, but in desperate times you have no choice unfortunately... so, we'll see.

I'm like a flickering light when it comes to getting rid of stuff... on one minute, off the next. I've now decided to hold on to this for the time being lol.

There are items in my collection (such as this) that I never wish to sell, but in desperate times you have no choice unfortunately... so, we'll see.

That’s really great to hear mate, keep displaying it for many years to come as your pride and joy as that is one mighty fine outstanding creation of yours.

Haha try telling that to the Wind River slip I also designed... that thing ain't so expensive lol.

Funny this should get bumped though - promised myself I'd never part with my copy, but have recently been considering it. :ohno:

I don't think you should sell it. I think for somebody who has designed it, and for how rare it has become for others to obtain one, I think you would regret letting this go.
Regardless of however many PM's you have with people lining up to have first dibs (just a hunch) I think you should without question keep it.

We've all seen your designs for steelbooks themselves, and I wouldn't hesitate to throw money at those.
Obviously not my area of spending here but the slip for this and the combination is classy as hell.

That’s really great to hear mate, keep displaying it for many years to come as your pride and joy as that is one mighty fine outstanding creation of yours.
I don't think you should sell it. I think for somebody who has designed it, and for how rare it has become for others to obtain one, I think you would regret letting this go.
Regardless of however many PM's you have with people lining up to have first dibs (just a hunch) I think you should without question keep it.

We've all seen your designs for steelbooks themselves, and I wouldn't hesitate to throw money at those.
Obviously not my area of spending here but the slip for this and the combination is classy as hell.
Thanks chaps! The item itself will always mean more to me than money, and so long as I have a steady income that I can survive on then this will remain in my collection along with other items I personally deem invaluable. :)