91VBicO0QRL._SL1500_.png

91YDUvfPi-L._SL1500_.jpg

91dq3LBMp-L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 91zFUDJ2ZkL._SL1500_.jpg
    91zFUDJ2ZkL._SL1500_.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 1,126
Last edited:
No disrespect, but I've never heard of anybody--let alone a collector--hoping that a release would be botched. An unintended manufacturing defect I can understand. But botched (dictionary definition: lazy or careless) manufacturing...that's new to me.

exactly. manufacturing defects, for me personally, don't really fill me with a sense of excitement at the prospect of receiving a mint copy, instead, it disheartens me to think that myself and other collectors are paying good money for steelbooks that may not (no pun intended) be up to scratch.
i buy steelbooks because i want to own them, not for the potential of receiving a mint copy out of hundreds, if not thousands, of defect riddled releases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Official HDN Showcase Video with Ninja Trivia :thumbs:

Video Description:
Hi-Def Ninja.com gives you a closer look the the UK exclusive Steelbook release of Martin Scorsese's 2013 Film 'The Wolf Of Wall Street' Starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Matthew McConaughey and Margot Robbie.

• Glossy Finish
• Embossed Front
• Debossed Back
• Region Free

Wow, this steelbook looks amazing!!! Love the effect on the back, 12/10 :D

Last edited:
And to think there was sheer panic when this disappeared from amazon prior to release.

Haha, I'm still bitter about how much time I wasted getting stirred up about this release. It's a terrific Steelbook, but the print run must be huge and I think that makes it less appealing to some. Not exactly a true collectors item, eh?

Haha, I'm still bitter about how much time I wasted getting stirred up about this release. It's a terrific Steelbook, but the print run must be huge and I think that makes it less appealing to some. Not exactly a true collectors item, eh?

EBay is littered with them at cheap prices. Not the Grail many thought it would be lol.

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Great film and nice steelbook with great design and quality very pleased to have this in my growing collection...

Regretting paying the full price is much better than regretting not getting it and paying three times the price on the secondary market, like the World's End.

There was no way of knowing the print run would be huge on this one.

Clutching at straws there fella methinks.

I'm not that bothered at all about this given it being a very disappointing film. Might pounce if it hits £7.99 or less but no thanks til then.

I really wanted to see this myself and the Steelbook design had a lot of potential which is why I decided to purchase it on release. I think that decision was justified from a personal viewpoint as I enjoyed the film and the Steelbook turned out to be awesome. I don't really see how that is clutching at straws.