91VBicO0QRL._SL1500_.png

91YDUvfPi-L._SL1500_.jpg

91dq3LBMp-L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 91zFUDJ2ZkL._SL1500_.jpg
    91zFUDJ2ZkL._SL1500_.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 1,135
Last edited:
With the black line around the artwork I would say this will defiently have a raised border and embossed title.

I like the artwork. If the text and line on the front will be embossed like the mockup suggests, it's a must have. Make it gloss too, please!

Oooo man…I am so in!! This steel looks fantastic. I haven't even seen the movie yet lol but i hear its awesome and I'm sure i will love it but just have to go finally see it.

That is some nice artwork. Love the dollar signs on the flag. Scorsese and DiCaprio goodness in steelbook form...yes please. Will be a day one purchase for me.

If it was up to me, I would have Leo with the Wolf on the back and keep the front the same with the flag and everything…that would be killer!

I actually just went to Zavvi site after seeing this thread and I can't believe that its sold out already. I usually get emails from Zavvi saying new steel book alert and Im wondering why i didn't get one for this movie. I would have pre ordered it had i gotten that email. Hopefully they release a steel here in the US through Best Buy or Target.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolwut
If it was up to me, I would have Leo with the Wolf on the back and keep the front the same with the flag and everything…that would be killer!

I actually just went to Zavvi site after seeing this thread and I can't believe that its sold out already. I usually get emails from Zavvi saying new steel book alert and Im wondering why i didn't get one for this movie. I would have pre ordered it had i gotten that email. Hopefully they release a steel here in the US through Best Buy or Target.

not sold out,has not gone up for pre order yet.