91VBicO0QRL._SL1500_.png

91YDUvfPi-L._SL1500_.jpg

91dq3LBMp-L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 91zFUDJ2ZkL._SL1500_.jpg
    91zFUDJ2ZkL._SL1500_.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 1,130
Last edited:
Not seen the film but what ive heard about it am deffo going to get this and avoid getting a sore bum from sitting in the flicks for 3hrs

Very nice, hopefully it wont end up being butchered like The Great Gatsby

Probably won't seeing as Warner released that - they seem to making the worst steelbooks of all the studios, in my opinion, with the exception of The Dark Knight Rises HMV Exclusive (from the ones I own). Universal (and Sony, and most of the others) are alright usually...

I don't know if I agree with that. Kick Ass 2 and Worlds End (both Universal) were only a couple of Steelbooks that were glossy last year in the UK. Both had a high quality finish and both sold out very quickly.

Fair play! Didn't realise they were gloss. Now you mention it, the 'raised' effect on the writing on this one makes it seem like it could emulating a glossy effect...I won't complain if it's matte though. But the yellow will surely look excellent with gloss.

Last edited:
Just pre orderd from base for now. Hopefully either a bit of a price drop to £17-£19 and I'll check amazon out when it's live.

Boy, I'm gonna end up with more of a DiCaprio collection then I thought. XD

Still, looks very nice and I was interested in the movie. The good things you guys say about it only sweeten the deal, so....yup, gonna order once its live. XD