Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 20th, 2013
Purchase link: Amazon.it
Price: EUR 28.59
The pack consists of 3 discs.
- 1 Blu-ray 3D version of the film cinematrografica
- 1 2D Blu-ray disc with the extended version of the film (Extended Edition) and audio commentary by director
- 1 2D Blu-ray disc with the film version of the film + extras

91yzGafddXL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. Wish Amazon.it would charge more reasonable prices to ship to the US, but this looks cool. Don't mind the art is same worldwide, I actually dig the design. And also that the 3D disc is included. :)

Hmmm... seeing this being sold by Amazon.it makes me think the one from Amazon.fr that I have on pre-order may be the same thing. I might regret joining the HMV group buy now if these all have the same art :ohno:

Hmmm... seeing this being sold by Amazon.it makes me think the one from Amazon.fr that I have on pre-order may be the same thing. I might regret joining the HMV group buy now if these all have the same art :ohno:

The very reason I do not commit to any GB until most have been announced unless it is a lenticular from Germany. Too many releases and with the UK making announcements very early, patience is required to choose which version will be yours. Gotta be super selective nowadays with multiple releases. Until Asian steels have been confirmed, I consider it too early to commit to a GB. Just my opinion.

Back to this, may very well be the version I get in addition to the lenticular. Much cheaper than via the GB considering they are virtually identical and has content i'd be happy with. Still awaiting other announcements before committing though :cool:

yeah unfortunately I feel the same. I'm very grateful for the GB and I was thrilled cause I absolutely wanted this artwork. But if ALL Amazon releases are the same, like IM3, I will strongly regret as it would be much cheaper for me to get it from Amazon.fr, and I'd be certain to have french audio :-(

well i had the same thought when i saw the italian, but i since i knew the rule when i joined the GB , i ll go throuth with it;)

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

yeah unfortunately I feel the same. I'm very grateful for the GB and I was thrilled cause I absolutely wanted this artwork. But if ALL Amazon releases are the same, like IM3, I will strongly regret as it would be much cheaper for me to get it from Amazon.fr, and I'd be certain to have french audio :-(

sorry mate for asking but you are watching dubbed films??

sorry mate for asking but you are watching dubbed films??

As I'm french most of the films I see for the 1st time in theatres are dubbed in french yes... Unfortunately, we do not really have the choice, do we?
As for my steels, I don't really care watching them in original language. But my husband doesn't! So most of the time, if I can have BOTH on the same edition, it makes everyone happy :)

Reactions: IRON MAN