FNAC

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 295
Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic prospect. However, I've just read through the FNAC retailer thread. Oh dear, not exactly glowing praise for any aspect of their operations.

Snooloui, hope your right about that UK release. Or we'll need a GB for this.

I never even thought of an FNAC exclusive but that would make this perfect. Although the recent FNAC exclusives haven't could with an extras or stickers so if FNAC do it, ill love for them to include the iconic sticker and extras

Good to know there's at least one steel on the way for this. Film is looking good and I want to maintain my X-Men steelbook collection. Hope a UK version without lenticular is announced though, lenticular always looks naff and dated. I just want a stunning steel, hopefully using this:

wolverine-poster.jpg

Reactions: tono06 and harry
Good to know there's at least one steel on the way for this. Film is looking good and I want to maintain my X-Men steelbook collection. Hope a UK version without lenticular is announced though, lenticular always looks naff and dated. I just want a stunning steel, hopefully using this:

wolverine-poster.jpg

:drool: wow, i agree, they should use this artwork and make it like Raid (UK) steelbook :thumbs:

edit: Lets see what the U.K is offering