Premium Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Heathrow
View attachment 53074

CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POSTS:

USA (Best Buy Exclusive)

CANADA (Best Buy Exclusive)

CZECH REPUBLIC:
The WOLVERINE (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Blu-ray) (3BD) BLACK LACQUER BOX Collector's Limited Edition of 300 sets.

Price is €43 from filmarena.cz :naughty:

Purchase: Here

image.jpg

THE WOLVERINE (BLURAY 3D + BLU-RAY + BLU-RAY) 3BD

Special Limited Edition includes:

8 collectible cards with the motif of The Wolverine
Exclusive packaging
3 Blu-ray discs
Disk configuration:
- BD 3D cinema version FEATURE FILM 2:05:58
- 2D BD extended version with audio commentary UNRATED EXTENDED CUT 2:17:53
- 2D BD cinema version and bonuses FEATURE FILM 2:05:58
BD XTRAS - all with CZ subtitles:
The Path of a Ronin (Approx 60 mins.)
Inspiration: A Ronin's Journey 0:11:12
Design: Mastering the Arc 0:15:29
Execution: A Killer Team 0:18:51
Hugh Jackman: The Man Behind the Mutant 0:06:07
Reflections: The Evolution of Wolverine 0:02:00
0:02:32 Theatrical Trailer
Alternate Ending 0:01:33
X-Men: Days Of Future Past Set Tour 0:02:40
TAIWAN

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope to see some pics of the Taiwan version so I can find out what it actually includes. Each country has had small differences so far.

CZECH - Amaray w/ slipcover + art cards
USA - Digipack + art cards
CANADA - Digipack w/ NO art cards

Here's hoping Taiwan is a proper package like the U.S. edition.

awesome !!! that's pretty cheap

I read 300 sets only for every country where this set is available ! is that true ?

:p

I honestly don't know how it could be true. One BBY near me had ten copies, and it wasn't even a flagship store with a Magnolia. Doesn't BBY have more than 300 stores? And this release appears to be in all of them, so do the math. :)

EDIT: Also, I would expect a limited box set with only 300 copies to be priced much higher than $26.99USD. And also hopefully numbered. :)

Reactions: jayce20
I ordered my from Best Buy Canada online and it still hasn't shipped yet? Anyone else have this problem?

There were 2 locations where I live and they shut both down :(

I did the same, but I never even got a confirmation e-mail from them and there is no record of my order on their website, yet my credit card was charged for it. :wtf:

EDIT: Also, I would expect a limited box set with only 300 copies to be priced much higher than $26.99USD. And also hopefully numbered. :)

As far as i know, only czech edition was limited to 300 copies. I suppose others may have different limit, the same as Man of Steel had.
So only those who have czech edition can say that "I have a so limited edtion" :oohyeah:

If anyone is having problems standing this set up,i found a solution.
take everything out,pull the red string with the box then put everything,case,cards,at the very end but the cardboard with the string out and it will close and stand on its own.

Well... despite no record of my order.. it actually turned up in the mail today.. however it was from Future Shop not Best Buy... :wtf: .. weird.

WolverineBBY.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received the Czech edition. I ordered this after being led to believe it was a limited edition laminated wooden box set of just 300 copies. But guess what? It is the exact same edition I got from Best Buy earlier this week, cardboard box, not wood at all. What a letdown. I would complain to the company but I know the response will be in Czech and I can't translate e-mails. Feeling a little ripped off, but I guess that's the chance you take when ordering from overseas companies.:(

Sorry to hear that buddy. Nothing worse than feeling like you've been duped. You can only chalk it up to experience and hope that you don't fall foul to the same sort of thing again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

As far as i know, only czech edition was limited to 300 copies. I suppose others may have different limit, the same as Man of Steel had.
So only those who have czech edition can say that "I have a so limited edtion" :oohyeah:

Don't kid yourself. My understanding is the TW version is just as limited or even more so.

Plus it has to cool funny looking writing!!! :hilarious: :D :scat: :naughty:

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

You should have known it wouldn't be real wood. The only wood boxes I have are from Once Upon A Time in the West 2 years ago and they cost like $85 from amazon.de

I haven't seen anything come close to the quality for the price since.

Just received the Czech edition. I ordered this after being led to believe it was a limited edition laminated wooden box set of just 300 copies. But guess what? It is the exact same edition I got from Best Buy earlier this week, cardboard box, not wood at all. What a letdown. I would complain to the company but I know the response will be in Czech and I can't translate e-mails. Feeling a little ripped off, but I guess that's the chance you take when ordering from overseas companies.:(

To translate emails just copy and paste them into google translate webpage (http://translate.google.com/). Does the trick for me when I get e-mails from Japanese websites.