Amazon UK - £21.50 Sold out

:LOL:

Amazon Artwork
TWE_F.jpg

More Artwork
TWE_M.jpg

TWE_I.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they make it a horizontal steelie to match the Play.com ones of Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz

Pass for me , just a bad version of Shaun of the dead and hot fuzz

I think this why this film wasn't as well received, as a lot of people were expecting something similar to the previous films but just with different setting.
I'm glad they tackled more mature themes, though it did at times feel like a Dr Who movie.

I did enjoy the film but its an easy pass for me, I didnt like the play.com steels, so didnt buy them so Ive no need to buy this to complete the set, I'll wait and see if they bring out some kind of trilogy boxset.....maybe packaged in a huge cornetto lol

I'm guessing you haven't seen many in the last few years then? :hilarious:

As a Cineworld Unlimited Premium card hard holder I can assure you I've seen pretty much every film that's come out in the last couple of years and it really was that bad. I saw Pitch Perfect, Magic Mike and even Frankenweenie but I stand by my declaration.

But that's the magic of movies. Each to their own!

This is tied with Kick Ass 2 as the worst film of the last few years. Downright awful film. Simple pass.

Clearly you've never seen After Earth. The first attempt to make the film industry collapse in on itself.

I am looking forward to this release. I enjoyed this in the cinema. :scat:

Reactions: vurt
Hardly a terrible film but I was quite disappointed with this film. I found it irritating more often than I found it funny or exciting. Have seen worse films this year, though, and the wife liked it. Mediocre is probably the best description for me. I suspect this will find a place in the collection via the wife but probably in amaray form when it reaches the £10 mark.

Ive seen the film last night and for me defenitely i will pass for this. Im not gonna buy steel just to keep it. I like buying steel so i can watch it all the time. If i rate this film im gonna give this 5 out of 10:D

Think I might bypass this one..
I only own the other two films on dvd, so I think I'll wait for some sort of boxed set to be announced.

Last edited: