Amazon UK - £21.50 Sold out

:LOL:

Amazon Artwork
TWE_F.jpg

More Artwork
TWE_M.jpg

TWE_I.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this for the 2nd time tonight. Edgar Wright was at the showing and did an intro to the film and a q&a session after the movie. Awesome experience and really cool guy! Made me even more psyched for this steelbook.

Reactions: dfoles
thats cool, I was at the SDCC World's End Panel and the Visionaries panel and he was at both and was very entertaining

Reactions: dfoles
Still says DELIVERY ESTIMATE: Monday 2 Dec 2013 - Friday 6 Dec 2013 on my account, same thing happened with Pacific Rim, I can't see them being both sold out, but maybe??

It turned into "unavailable", then it was up for order again for a couple of days (pre-ordered then) then again unavailable. Pacific Rim hasn't been in stock again, yet they both put the same thing "sign up to be notified..." so I guess they will have more stock again in the near future. I hope.

Cancelled my order for this, too many titles coming out in the next few months to spend £20+ on a release that's 2D only and not limited. Just gonna wait and hope for a price drop.

it says "limited edition" steelbook both on amazon and zavvi, and i guess this really may be a printrun of just 4k or 5k...

this would explain why amazon already show this as "currently unavailable".

it says "limited edition" steelbook both on amazon and zavvi, and i guess this really may be a printrun of just 4k or 5k...

this would explain why amazon already show this as "currently unavailable".

I'm sure it'll be back up again nearer the time. It was back up last weekend for some hours after being "currently unavailable" for so long.

I'm sure it'll be back up again nearer the time. It was back up last weekend for some hours after being "currently unavailable" for so long.

possibly just cancellations!?

anyway, in my opinion it doesnt make sense to pre-order and then cancel so soon. when the release date comes nearer, i always can make a new decision and cancel then... right now i'm happy i've pre-ordered this, this will complete the trilogy. (and the other two were soo cheap, so i can live with that price, too).

Last edited:
Well as i see it, i paid nothing for the steelbook so im not fussed about the finish on it. Was going to buy the movie anyway, and at £19 for 3d aswell the steelbook was essentially a freebie so i aint complaining.