image.jpg

10800278-1366890913-90163.jpg

10800278-1366890913-90223.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 297
Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't excited about the X Files movies. I expect the TV show isn't of sufficiently high quality fior a blu ray release.

£24.99? Not £14.99? What is wrong(or right?) with the recent UK steelbooks? Jack Reacher (£27.99), Hansel And Gretel (£26.99), and what's next?

Steelbook collection is becoming more and more expensive...:(

Apparently this is not a Zavvi exclusive, so let your wallet doing your talking and purchase from another retailer that has it cheaper.

Sainsburys has already beat Zavvi by £7

And frankly, those other steelbooks are a small run, as widely discussed in their threads, and why they have been offered at a higher price.

For the collector that can wait a bit, the steelbook game is still quite affordable, if you are patient and only look for movies you really enjoy.

so if sainsburys is getting it, then maybe amazon too! right? any how i own the entire series and both movies, so to me it is just awesome to get them on steel!

so if sainsburys is getting it, then maybe amazon too! right? any how i own the entire series and both movies, so to me it is just awesome to get them on steel!

that seems very plausible, just a matter of time before the amazon.co.uk listing is live.

Reactions: tono06
Mine is all ordered, expect the price to fall a little nearer the time and hopefully they will honour that price and not the one i ordered by today.:chill pill:

Big fan of X-Files! Have placed an order already on Zavvi just in case Amazon doesn't get it to secure a copy.

I don't get how this is priced at 24.99 when it's not a Zavvi Exclusive and something like Kill Bill 1&2 is 14.99 and it is. You would think it would be the opposite.

I guess unless they are trying to attract that International crowd and until it shows up on Amazon, we are screwed and have to pay Zavvi prices