Release date: 7th of December, 2015
Purchase link:
Zavvi
Amazon
Price: £109.99
Note: Use code BIGSPENDERZ to drop down to £99.99
11181491-1764333214465967.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When did you sign up for replacement discs? Also did they arrive via courier or postman?

I sent the query at the end of January (either the last Friday or at the weekend, can't remember) and received a reply from them on the 1st of February asking for more details. On the second the CS lady that dealt with my query told me they were working on replacing discs in the US & Canada and everywhere else would take a while, each disc was in a paper sleeve and all 6 were in a small padded envelope with a little official slip of paper wrapped round them, they were just sent standard post from London.

Reactions: thewoe
Anybody able to tell me how long it takes Fox to reply to your disc replacement email??

I emailed Fox Connect first (as people have already done on this thread) and within about a half an hour or so I got a reply telling me I had to email Fox Consumer Queries instead.

So I copied and pasted the original email again (which took me about an hour the first time as I had to include all my details) and sent it to Fox Consumer Queries and within a few minutes I got an automatic reply thanking me for contacting their Customer Service and that they would be 'replying to me shortly'.

That was 4 days ago (March 23) and I've heard nothing since. It sounded like most of you guys got a fairly rapid response so I was wondering if this is normal Fox Customer Service?

Anybody able to tell me how long it takes Fox to reply to your disc replacement email??

I emailed Fox Connect first (as people have already done on this thread) and within about a half an hour or so I got a reply telling me I had to email Fox Consumer Queries instead.

So I copied and pasted the original email again (which took me about an hour the first time as I had to include all my details) and sent it to Fox Consumer Queries and within a few minutes I got an automatic reply thanking me for contacting their Customer Service and that they would be 'replying to me shortly'.

That was 4 days ago (March 23) and I've heard nothing since. It sounded like most of you guys got a fairly rapid response so I was wondering if this is normal Fox Customer Service?

Took me 2 weeks and 5 emails to get a reply from them, my discs arrived 1 week after the reply though.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Took me 2 weeks and 5 emails to get a reply from them, my discs arrived 1 week after the reply though.
Sorry. Just saw you replied as I was asking :p

So do you think I should send the email to Consumer Queries again. I'm pretty sure nothing is happening here after 4 days :(

Last edited:
Zavvi now have this at a pretty good price at £59.99. I didn't bite when it went to £79.99 a few months back, but have just bagged a copy, not bothered if it goes a bit lower as at this price, I consider this a bargain...

PS = I couldn't get any discount codes to work on this, looks like they're disabled.

Well, I ordered this on Monday (£59.99), and still not despatched, despite it being listed as In Stock. Looks like it was actually sold out and Zavvi, being their incompetent self, failed to update the listing (according to someone on BR.com). It is now showing as sold out.

It is supposed to be on backorder, so Zavvi better honour the price and my order, I don't mind waiting a bit, but an email message about a delay would be nice....

[EDIT] 8/12/16 : Finally had this shipped on Tuesday, a full week after I ordered it, I sent zavvi a message 24hrs before it shipped complaining, and they replied that there shouldn't have been a reason for the delay and would prompt the warehouse. Seems to have worked.

Received today 8/12, and its a superb set for £60, and it has the corrected season 8 discs.

Last edited:
I got the set for Xmas from my partner who ordered it from zavvi. Only on season 4 but read somewhere there was a disc issue with one of the seasons and replacement discs were being supplied?

Can anyone clarify which season it was, what the issue is and how I go about telling if my set of the old discs and where to get them replaced? Cheers