Thor (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #14) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 for Lenticular & 700 for 1/4 slip)
Notes: 3D+2D region free discs. 3D disc is worldwide edition.
WEA embossed front steelbook with WEA full height lenticular slip cover.
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group buy: HDN Blufans Marvel GB

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
now they might discuss about whether it will contain 3D(after all it's a Chinese release) will have to see how things work out

来自我的 HTC One X 上的 Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Thanks for the post. It sound like it's up in the air still. Or am I wrong?

yeah. some of Chinese people can handle a NO-sub situation, while most of them can't. This could be a dilemma...let's wait and see...

now they might discuss about whether it will contain 3D(after all it's a Chinese release) will have to see how things work out

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

yeah. some of Chinese people can handle a NO-sub situation, while most of them can't. This could be a dilemma...let's wait and see...

来自我的 HTC One X 上的

Who are we kidding??? I'm still buying this either way :hilarious:

I love the slip and the back artwork but the front is the same with HMV .

It would be awesome if they choose a different front artwork :cool:

I am happy with my HMV copy :D

Last edited:
Reactions: earthscope
well the front is more or less the same as HMVs version, except this version has the clouds and the HMV version does not. The back is nice but I prefer the HMV version, nice slip though

I love it, yes the front art is similar to the 1st WWA 'and guys not just HMV hehe' but this is a grail in the making and collectors like myself who do not open up their steelbooks 'especially the ones from BFs' will have an AMAZING slip to showcase on the shelf. Mine Mine Mine!!