Thor (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Scottyrnumber

Premium Supporter
Apr 24, 2012
UK
Release Date: October 28, 2013
Purchase link: Thor
Price: £15.99 Sold out!
Notes: Debossed border, embossed title, matter finish, inside artwork, 1-disc edition

10813388-1370445645-449178.jpg

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpgthor-uk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That list looks like a "The 35 Best-Looking DVD And Blu-Ray Steelbooks {param} Released by Zavvi This Month" list.

The Game??? Really? Best Ever Made?

They don't even have the cover for The Little Mermaid right!
77187.jpg

Last edited:
Just a little note here to ask if anyone knows the print run for the Zavvi issue of Thor?

One of the well established re-sellers on the bay tells me that is was just 4,000.

I was previously told by someone (can't remember who) that it was 10,000.

Does anyone know for sure?

defo not something high like 10k. otherwise it wouldnt be OOS. easily either 3k or 4k bud.

Reactions: JackRegan
Hi Vlad,

Tell me please, do they send steels to the US in the same packaging we get here in the UK = small white box, flimsy gauze wrap around the steel - (used to be thick foam a la Play, but they ecomonized!)?

That's terrible, I must say zavvies packing is not very good....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i think it's probably a given that they will re-release them at some point maybe after Captain America 2, if they keep the prices reasonable people will buy them no doubt about it

I remember someone on here mentioning that there is a chance than both Iron Man 1 and 2 are getting Zavvi re-releases next year. Whether that's insider knowledge or just gossip no idea :)

I wish I could get this steelbook for a reasonable price! I clearly got into steelbook's at the wrong time, there appears to have been a massive influx of new collectors since Christmas jacking the prices right up!

I wish I could get this steelbook for a reasonable price! I clearly got into steelbook's at the wrong time, there appears to have been a massive influx of new collectors since Christmas jacking the prices right up!

Lol i had to double check if i really clicked the zavvi thor thread and not the hmv thor thread :hilarious: I'm sorry for you dude now you missed twice.

Last edited: