Thor (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Scottyrnumber

Premium Supporter
Apr 24, 2012
UK
Release Date: October 28, 2013
Purchase link: Thor
Price: £15.99 Sold out!
Notes: Debossed border, embossed title, matter finish, inside artwork, 1-disc edition

10813388-1370445645-449178.jpg

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpgthor-uk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
How can it be a hut exclusive if it's listed on Zavvi lol ?.
Still , new steelbooks of these much sought after movies are the reason I refused to pay over the odds and sold the ones I had. It wouldn't surprise me if this isn't a listing error if this was a straight reprint.

Well, it might have another cover on both. It was to be expected with The Dark World coming out in Nov. Still, I own the original steelbooks of both & they rock.

shocked me when I found it guys. Re-freshed the page like 5 times. Zavvi is part of the hut group

Maybe Wreck can shed some light on it

oh yes baby!!! I'm desperate trying to get a copy from UK, so even if it has the same artwork would work for me.

Last edited:
:angry::wtf:
Why can't studios just release new films instead of re-releasing old ones :angry:

I bought both the originals of these on release dates, but i feel for those who paid ebay prices to then hear this news :(

They should at least make them the 3D copies of the film, that way at least owners of the original HMV exclusive editions can feel a little better, but for those who have the 3D steelbooks, we can only hope they use dofferent art and don't completely copy them :(

Don't get me wrong, its great for those who missed the original releases, but not so much for the ones that do :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanester