Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 27, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6753ABC0-28F2-452C-B5BF-D426AECD31DF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez, well I have to admit that the posters are fun, but the random border detracts from the overall feeling of owning the Steelbook edition. IMO, this is still one of my more preferred steelbooks from the MCU as of late compared to: Shang Chi & Black Widow (Shang Chi was boring and Black Widow was super simple that I had a custom Magnet made for it). Though, the Sony X MCU crossover No Way Home was outstanding and I'm still mystified BBY had it on sale for $29.99 before it even released! The design was fully fleshed out, and the US gloss version was a really nice finish.

@djjez83 - holy ****!*! Yeeess, that slipcover is so much better then the Steelbook artwork.

Reactions: djjez83
Geez, well I have to admit that the posters are fun, but the random border detracts from the overall feeling of owning the Steelbook edition. IMO, this is still one of my more preferred steelbooks from the MCU as of late compared to: Shang Chi & Black Widow (Shang Chi was boring and Black Widow was super simple that I had a custom Magnet made for it). Though, the Sony X MCU crossover No Way Home was outstanding and I'm still mystified BBY had it on sale for $29.99 before it even released! The design was fully fleshed out, and the US gloss version was a really nice finish.

@djjez83 - holy ****!*! Yeeess, that slipcover is so much better then the Steelbook artwork.

The Best Buy "No Way Home" steelbook does not have a glossy finish. Not even "spot gloss".

It has a matte finish.

I like the borders.

The regular edition slip looks like those little ponies puked rainbow all over.
my little pony GIF

I'm still wondering how did Greek space god Thor become a symbol of the 80's and 70's in the MCU...

Reactions: jailbird_joey
I kind of like it, but it reminds me of 80s He-Man and Masters of the Universe movie! :rofl:
That’s literally what inspired the teaser posters on the steel. That and Conan etc

If I remember correctly, it was previously mentioned that WeET would only release catalog titles for Marvel movies going forward, so I don't think there will be any WeET edition for this film.
That seems likely, given that, AFAIK, they haven’t released anything newer than Endgame. I love that I’ll likely be able to fill in older stuff that I don’t have,but I just don’t think Manta’s Fullslips are nearly as good as Weets and TBH neither are their OC boxes, IMO.

If I remember correctly, it was previously mentioned that WeET would only release catalog titles for Marvel movies going forward, so I don't think there will be any WeET edition for this film.

That seems likely, given that, AFAIK, they haven’t released anything newer than Endgame. I love that I’ll likely be able to fill in older stuff that I don’t have,but I just don’t think Manta’s Fullslips are nearly as good as Weets and TBH neither are their OC boxes, IMO.

Not quite. They can in theory release up to Eternals, if they want to. But only with blu-ray discs, seeing as no 4Ks were released in korea post endgame. They can't release anything post Eternals as their distributor lost their disney license.

Reactions: Steely-Booked