Thor: Love and Thunder (4K+2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: October 03, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Collector's Edition (Pre-order on August 26th at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (SteelBook Only) - £49.99 (Collector's Edition)
Notes: SteelBook has a matte finish

Screenshot 2022-08-23 170814.jpg

Screenshot 2022-08-25 154154.jpg

Notes

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand them blocking or canceling 15% codes, but a Red Carpet one must work, it was part of the deal, an incentive.
I got a response saying my complaint is being escalated to the customer support team. May not go anywhere but I highly suggest others do the same. Just say it’s part of the red carpet deal and the 10% code should work on instock steelbooks. Simple message

Glad I cancelled and went with the BB release. I don’t think I’ll risk any more UK Disney releases for the time being as they have been more crap than good.

Movie is crap and as such matte is totally ok. US finish is more than what movie deserves lul.
Weakest in Thor franchise so far and it'll only go downside. Next one may be VOD :p.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
So just so I understand correctly...people are now complaining that they are getting steelbooks from Zavvi...that aren't damaged? Just because they're being shipped in a bigger box?

The cardboard isn't going to dent your steelbook because it slides around in the box a couple of times.

It's cardboard, not concrete.

I suppose this is a bad time to mention the border isn't centre either :shipped:
But seriously, it's a bad Steelbook.
But remember Zavvi don't make them, they just pay to have them exclusive.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
The one with the cards is gone, it's gone, all gone!
were all gonna die war GIF

Can't believe it, the Doctor Strange one is still in....shocked.
It will be back. I managed to put an order in at 2 mins past it going to buy now. Usually happens when it’s still available for pre order up until it going to buy now when they don’t have the full stock