Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Thor 4

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy

Director: Taika Waititi

Cast: Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson

Plot: The fourth installment of the Marvel Studios' Thor movie series.

uh0nj4yyy7691.jpeg

Just got back from seeing this, good film probably the best solo Thor film to date

Really glad they kept the Jane cancer arc, no idea if the post credit scene means she'll return but if not I'm good with her only returning for this film

Loved all the cameos, Darcy, fake Thor and Loki (other Hemsworth and Matt Damon), Sif.

Russel Crowe was brilliant as Zeus, definitely up for seeing more of him as teased in the first post credit scene

Korg's husband being called Dwayne (as in The Rock) was probably the best gag in the film :LOL::rofl:

Just got back from seeing this, good film probably the best solo Thor film to date

Really glad they kept the Jane cancer arc, no idea if the post credit scene means she'll return but if not I'm good with her only returning for this film

Loved all the cameos, Darcy, fake Thor and Loki (other Hemsworth and Matt Damon), Sif.

Russel Crowe was brilliant as Zeus, definitely up for seeing more of him as teased in the first post credit scene

Korg's husband being called Dwayne (as in The Rock) was probably the best gag in the film :LOL::rofl:

Just got back as well...
I still like Ragnarok A LOT more IMO.
But its better than the first Thor and Dark World for sure.

I have a few nitpicks with it. But I'm going to sit on them for a couple days before fully giving my review. I feel like this film is going to divide people. Curious to see everyone's reactions.

Well, I think Phase 4 is the weakest so far.. I didnt like this new Thor that much.. I had my issues with Ragnarok, but Love & Thunder was even worse and it actually made me like Ragnarok more :D It seems first Thor by Branagh will stay my favourite of the four.

Oh wow so I had really low expectations due to not feeling the trailer and the current mixed reviews but f**k me they got it wrong. Absolutely adored it. Up there with Ragnarok for me

Okay it’s kind of a filler Thor film but it was filled with the right contents. I like that it’s just contained within itself and not leading on to anything. And I honestly don’t think that Mid credit scene will lead to anything. Unless a 5th film is announced but I have a feeling he won’t show up until the next avengers films and then that will be it.

But yeah absolutely loved it, the humour, the visuals, everyone back on form. I really don’t know why I began to doubt Taika on this one. He’s one of the best

Last edited:
Reactions: lenticularis