Thor Ragnarok (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.12) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: August 10, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set (Pre-order on June 29, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $57.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenti B1) - $51.99 (Full Slip A2 - Lenti B2) - $239 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set

Note: Full Slip A1 (4K + 3D + BD) 550 copies - Full Slip A2 (4K + BD) 300 copies - Lenti B1 (4K + 3D + BD) 750 copies - Lenti B2 (4K + BD) 400 copies - Box Set (All 4 editions + lenti magnet) 500 copies. Total 4000 copies.

195822241_4682645755103598_1219187319540518787_n.jpg194847666_4682645968436910_189588917800258421_n.jpg194560936_4682646101770230_750457495556805229_n.jpg200099607_4682646265103547_3972314288896034702_n.jpg

202417618_4682646545103519_8305545090622629632_n.jpg

131356041_4682645441770296_8871393687296030847_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't get why this title is so popular though
Simply because ragnarok is one of the best MCU films.

Unless you mean this title as in physical editions and the arts chosen. In that case, you clearly missed the photos shared by weet. It looks stunning, looks like their best marvel steel with no bare metal, incredible premium finishes on the slips and decent transitional lentis (for a change) with depth.

I think the OP was probably talking about the 4K steel release below, rather than the actual WWA 4K steel that made the rounds everywhere upon initial release. Honestly though, if the same steelbook is released both in the US and the UK, it's not a WEA anyway :rofl: There have been 2 WEA's of Ragnarok thus far (blufans & zavvi lenti), this WeET release makes the 3rd.

12239324-1664693765036242.jpg

I think the OP was probably talking about the 4K steel release below, rather than the actual WWA 4K steel that made the rounds everywhere upon initial release. Honestly though, if the same steelbook is released both in the US and the UK, it's not a WEA anyway :rofl: There have been 2 WEA's of Ragnarok thus far (blufans & zavvi lenti), this WeET release makes the 3rd.

depends how u define WEA, i believe the US edition of Thor Ragnarok comes with debossed title while UK / ROW does not

Simply because ragnarok is one of the best MCU films.

Unless you mean this title as in physical editions and the arts chosen. In that case, you clearly missed the photos shared by weet. It looks stunning, looks like their best marvel steel with no bare metal, incredible premium finishes on the slips and decent transitional lentis (for a change) with depth.

movie itself aside which i also enjoyed, both the lenti slip is similar (from the same artwork) and it's a rehash of blufans SL

the full slip A1 & A2 is blufans steel front & back

the OC is unique but the colour blue is so not in sync with the colour of this movie IMHO

I know it will sold out fast just that i don't expect within 1 mins that's all

Reactions: Billy Talent
movie itself aside which i also enjoyed, both the lenti slip is similar (from the same artwork) and it's a rehash of blufans SL

the full slip A1 & A2 is blufans steel front & back

the OC is unique but the colour blue is so not in sync with the colour of this movie IMHO

I know it will sold out fast just that i don't expect within 1 mins that's all
In a perfect world I would of preferred a slip dedicated to just hela. If the hela lenti also had her back art I would of been more up for that.

But when 2 premium retailers tackle the same film then a lot of the time the steel art for one becomes a full slip or lenti and vice versa. Always happens with manta and zeta. Blufans and weet etc

personally I don’t mind it if I like the art. To have a steel of one poster or artwork you like with one edition and then to have it again as a slip or crisp lenti is okay with me. The same art on different variations of the products. But when it’s sh!tty art that gets over used in multiple editions then I get it. That annoys me too. But personally I like the ragnarok artworks

I recently (and finally) picked up the dan Mumford print and I’d kill for this art on a steel or a full slip. Preferably a FS. The finishes could be epic. And it’s so vibrant anyway. But it will never happen

D01C9842-C2BC-49AD-9DAA-E3FCFDE5B6B6.jpeg

do you know if it is the case for weet and specifically this release?
You could order 1x Boxset but no additional slips OR one of each slip only... I think.
Combine shipping on any variety of the three slips I assume but maybe not. Not certain. Best to ask the host.

On an unrelated note i'm not sure of anybody who would order all three slips seperately instead of the boxset :LOL: not saying it hasn't ever happened though.

depends how u define WEA, i believe the US edition of Thor Ragnarok comes with debossed title while UK / ROW does not
That relates to the finish rather than the artwork though. It's kinda the the name (World Exclusive Artwork), so no I would not define a debossed title vs a flat title as WEA steelbook when all the artwork is essentially the same. In the same way I wouldn't count a glossy steel vs a matte steel as WEA, or every bloody US steel would be one :rofl:

Same here. I sent a message to weet asking if it went through and I'll pay the difference to make sure I get it and they don't cancel it cause of incorrect payment amount.
Did you get a reply?

i got an invoice for the shipping and an email apologising for the fault with the shipping. Order secured thank f**k

If someone wants in the galaxy-estore website, he still has a full slip A1 and lenti B1.
last I checked, he had most (all?) of them in stock again, though as usual the price has gone up. I think the first ones went at 5am Eastern, but it was the middle of the night for me, so I passed...fortunately I woke up a couple of hours later so I grabbed an A2. I would have gotten an A1 or B1, but shipping is kinda ridiculous on singles, especially since he doesn't reduce shipping when you buy multiple items. It's weird to charge 20 for a OC and 36 for 2 slips, which is less than 1/2 of an OC. It's all good. Got an OC from here and I'll have the A2 right next to it.

last I checked, he had most (all?) of them in stock again, though as usual the price has gone up. I think the first ones went at 5am Eastern, but it was the middle of the night for me, so I passed...fortunately I woke up a couple of hours later so I grabbed an A2. I would have gotten an A1 or B1, but shipping is kinda ridiculous on singles, especially since he doesn't reduce shipping when you buy multiple items. It's weird to charge 20 for a OC and 36 for 2 slips, which is less than 1/2 of an OC. It's all good. Got an OC from here and I'll have the A2 right next to it.
They might refund the shipping if you buy more. They did that for me once. I didnt even have to ask.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
They might refund the shipping if you buy more. They did that for me once. I didnt even have to ask.
If I'd been willing to stay up and get an answer, I'd have tried, but now the B2 is 95, so I'm just going to live with the A2 and my GB OC. I may send him a message later today and ask about that when ordering in the future.

Edit: changed B1 to B2.

Last edited:
If I'd been willing to stay up and get an answer, I'd have tried, but now the B2 is 95, so I'm just going to live with the A2 and my GB OC. I may send him a message later today and ask about that when ordering in the future.

Edit: changed B1 to B2.
He usually will do 9.99 for second item shipping I asked about it with other purchases I've done with him and he said he'll refund shortly after the purchase.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
Did you get a reply?

i got an invoice for the shipping and an email apologising for the fault with the shipping. Order secured thank f**k
They didn't reply. I just saw your message then went to paypal to check and sure enough an invoice was there waiting with the difference. A2&B2 is what I got and now I know that I actually will be receiving them.

Reactions: Flloydo