Thor Ragnarok (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.12) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: August 10, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set (Pre-order on June 29, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $57.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenti B1) - $51.99 (Full Slip A2 - Lenti B2) - $239 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set

Note: Full Slip A1 (4K + 3D + BD) 550 copies - Full Slip A2 (4K + BD) 300 copies - Lenti B1 (4K + 3D + BD) 750 copies - Lenti B2 (4K + BD) 400 copies - Box Set (All 4 editions + lenti magnet) 500 copies. Total 4000 copies.

195822241_4682645755103598_1219187319540518787_n.jpg194847666_4682645968436910_189588917800258421_n.jpg194560936_4682646101770230_750457495556805229_n.jpg200099607_4682646265103547_3972314288896034702_n.jpg

202417618_4682646545103519_8305545090622629632_n.jpg

131356041_4682645441770296_8871393687296030847_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when I used to order direct and the time showed on my orders page was like 14:00:20. Yes, the site was so good it allowed to speed-buy a copy in 20 seconds. But now... I missed Endgame (luckily Jay had a few copies) and, lesson learned, I picked a B1 slip from the GB this time.
WeET, WeET, WeET... what are you doing?

last I checked, he had most (all?) of them in stock again, though as usual the price has gone up. I think the first ones went at 5am Eastern, but it was the middle of the night for me, so I passed...fortunately I woke up a couple of hours later so I grabbed an A2. I would have gotten an A1 or B1, but shipping is kinda ridiculous on singles, especially since he doesn't reduce shipping when you buy multiple items. It's weird to charge 20 for a OC and 36 for 2 slips, which is less than 1/2 of an OC. It's all good. Got an OC from here and I'll have the A2 right next to it.
With this seller, the first batch of issued editions is always the cheapest. It increases the price with each subsequent one, so it's best to hunt from the first listings in the pool. The initial price is really attractive.

With this seller, the first batch of issued editions is always the cheapest. It increases the price with each subsequent one, so it's best to hunt from the first listings in the pool. The initial price is really attractive.
It was, but it came out in the middle of the night for me and I had to sleep. I think I got in on the 2nd batch and picked up an A2.

I forgot about this one, is there any in stock still?

I'm just interested in any of the singles, they all look great.

Not sure if there was a GB or anything that was still open. Seems the website says sold out.

I forgot about this one, is there any in stock still?

I'm just interested in any of the singles, they all look great.

Not sure if there was a GB or anything that was still open. Seems the website says sold out.
These all sold out in a matter of a couple minutes a week ago.
eBay is probably your only option once these are shipped. I would be prepared to pay close to double the prices on the website especially the A2, B2 slips or if you want a OC. Sorry

These all sold out in a matter of a couple minutes a week ago.
eBay is probably your only option once these are shipped. I would be prepared to pay close to double the prices on the website especially the A2, B2 slips or if you want a OC. Sorry

seconds. A couple of seconds

Reactions: Mararagan and Jaxxx
galaxy-estore has still some copies
Thanks for the heads up on that, I went a head and pulled the trigger on the $75 B1 variant and got the last one they had! With tax and shipping it was $100 out the door, which isn't really too much more than it's launch price. Which seems un-attainable if it sold out within seconds lol

This officially completes the MCU 4k steelbooks for me.

I can now rest. lol

I ended up going mostly with Best Buy releases throughout the series, so this will be one of only a couple of deluxe editions I'll have. Which I'm fine with. I guess it would have been nice to catch all of the MCU & DCEU WEet & Blu releases from the beginning, but I barely had the budget for all of the BB releases lol

Maybe in the future when these specialty companies re-run through all of them again I'll think about grabbing them all.

Thanks for the heads up on that, I went a head and pulled the trigger on the $75 B1 variant and got the last one they had! With tax and shipping it was $100 out the door, which isn't really too much more than it's launch price. Which seems un-attainable if it sold out within seconds lol

This officially completes the MCU 4k steelbooks for me.

I can now rest. lol

I ended up going mostly with Best Buy releases throughout the series, so this will be one of only a couple of deluxe editions I'll have. Which I'm fine with. I guess it would have been nice to catch all of the MCU & DCEU WEet & Blu releases from the beginning, but I barely had the budget for all of the BB releases lol

Maybe in the future when these specialty companies re-run through all of them again I'll think about grabbing them all.
Glad you grabbed one, i bought it for the same price after the fiasco at weet pre order launch..
yeah if you want premium for the first titles, you have to spend big time.. but some deals can be found from time to time on fb pages and even ebay

Reactions: johnnyscience
i know am 6 weeks late but dang this came out quick - just over 2 months from thread start, to gb, direct sale and release...wow!!

gutted as I really like the Hela Cover lenti

i know am 6 weeks late but dang this came out quick - just over 2 months from thread start, to gb, direct sale and release...wow!!

gutted as I really like the Hela Cover lenti
Apart from the Spider-Man trilogy release, WeET are always on the ball like that. There's usually a whisper of a release until literally just before the beauty shots are posted. Nice short before presale window too, got to respected them for that.

Apart from the Spider-Man trilogy release, WeET are always on the ball like that. There's usually a whisper of a release until literally just before the beauty shots are posted. Nice short before presale window too, got to respected them for that.
I cant recall one being THIS quick....then again, last one I went for twas Endgame in Dec(missed the GB here and sadly failed direct)