Aniv

Thor: Ragnarok 4K Steelbook Weetcollection Exclusive No.12 Full Slip A2

welcome to the site! :thumbs: reading this, just checking you are aware it's a purchase-up-front scheme via the 'Overview' tab above, and click the blue purchase bar top right:
1623917872005.png

if you have not yet done this, still a few left at time of post! :)

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
Hmmm I don't see that.....maybe I'm too new?

Crap missed it!
it won't be 'cos you're new, Ninjas do not discriminate! :) however, it's looks to be now sold out, that'll be why. @Aniv do you know whether that's it, or might we get any more (asking for Janeway, not myself)?

going forward, keep an eye on the Group Buy page, 'watch' the Group Buy forum and also the threads for key releases in which you have an interest. good luck! :thumbs:

it won't be 'cos you're new, Ninjas do not discriminate! :) however, it's looks to be now sold out, that'll be why. @Aniv do you know whether that's it, or might we get any more (asking for Janeway, not myself)?

going forward, keep an eye on the Group Buy page, 'watch' the Group Buy forum and also the threads for key releases in which you have an interest. good luck! :thumbs:
A2 will not be restocked; I was asked by Weet to stop further sales of that edition as they have overcommitted to various GB's. They should have some on their site on launch.

No you're right, I missed the Purchase button at the top....should have read up before I threw my hate in the ring... thanks anyway

@capt_janeway Check this thread for future reference:

Hello guys,

(I'm new on this forum :))

Unfortunately, i couldn't place this order in weet site today (issue on website and sold out in 1 minute...)

If somenone wants to cancel this his purchase, i'm interested to take his place in this group buy

(and i think, for the next releases by weet, i will use directly the hidef group buy instead of wait the pre order in weet website:sweat:)

Thanks !