Thor: Ragnarok - In theaters November 3, 2017

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Thor Ragnarok (2017)
Tagline: We Should Fight
Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]
Director: [DIRECTOR]Taika Waititi[/DIRECTOR]
Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tom Hiddleston[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Natalie Portman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jaimie Alexander[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lou Ferrigno[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR]

Plot: Thor's world is about to explode in Marvel's Thor: Ragnarok. His devious brother, Loki, has taken over Asgard, the powerful Hela has emerged to steal the throne for herself and Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe. To escape captivity and save his home from imminent destruction, Thor must first win a deadly alien contest by defeating his former ally and fellow Avenger... The Incredible Hulk![/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
oSLd5GYGsiGgzDPKTwQh7wamO8t.jpg
[/POSTER1]

After announcing Captain America 3, today Marvel has revealed they're making another adventure for Thor! Are these Phase 3 for another Avengers Movie!? :thumbs:
Marvel's Thor 3 Moving Forward with Craig Kyle and Christopher Yost Scripting!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=114160

On the heels of yesterday's news about Captain America: The Winter Soldier helmers Anthony and Joe Russo signing on for Captain America 3 comes word on another Marvel Studios sequel. Marvel announced today that Senior Vice President of Production and Development Craig Kyle will script Thor 3 alongside the returning Christopher Yost (who, with Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely scripted Thor: The Dark World from a story by Don Payne and Robert Rodat).

"I am proud of Craig and have enjoyed working with him over these past years," President of Production Kevin Feige said in a prepared statement. "His creative instincts have helped shape 'Thor' and 'Thor: The Dark World' at every level of the filmmaking process. The entire team at Marvel is very happy to continue collaborating with Craig as he continues as a screenwriter working with Christopher on the forthcoming chapter of Thor’s adventure.”

Kyle began his career at Marvel Studios in 2001 as the sole Creative Executive for the company’s animation division. In 2003, Craig co-created the character X-23, an adolescent female clone of Marvel’s popular character Wolverine. She was introduced into the comic book mainstream a year later, becoming one of the most popular new characters from Marvel over the last decade. Craig has developed, produced and written numerous animated series and oversaw the development and production of Marvel’s original animated direct-to-DVD projects including Ultimate Avengers: I & II, Invincible Iron Man, Hulk VS, Next Avengers, Doctor Strange, Planet Hulk and Thor: Tales of Asgard. During his many years with Marvel, Craig co-wrote a series of top selling X-Men comics including "New X-Men," "X-23: Innocence Lost" and "X-Force" (also with Yost). Kyle was promoted to SVP of Production and Development of Marvel Studios’ live-action division five years ago.

Marvel Studios currently has three mystery titles on their schedule: One on July 8, 2016, one on May 6, 2016 and one set for July 8, 2017. Could one of those dates wind up getting filled by Thor 3? Check back for further updates as soon as they become available.
:movie:

thor3.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't like that it seem to focus on Thor's relationship. A major character dies and the ending.

Did you see that same movie as I did?? Part 2 was Badass!!!!
The Death of Thor's Mom was Necessary for the Plot. How else would Loki help Thor? The other Major Death was Loki but he was still alive at the end of the Movie. He assumed the role of Odin to Rule, just like he wanted.

I didn't like that it seem to focus on Thor's relationship. A major character dies and the ending.

I saw the movie and i loved it!Yes there was more romance than most Marvel movies, but no more than Tony and Pepper.The Major death was kind of something i expected form the trailers, so i wasn't really surprised.

I aslo want to say that more Natalie Portman is never a bad thing :cool:

I have to agree that Thor 2 was inferior. The first had slick direction by Kenneth Brannagh, touching score by Patrick Doyle, magic chemistry between Portman & Hemsworth & the brotherly love was evident.

The sequel abolished all of the above & although visually amazing, brought little in substance.

What a strange name for Thor 3, dosent really roll off the tounge! (I'm guessing that means something in the Thor world and to comic fans) I'll just call it Thor 3. And yeah I hope this is better than the 2nd. 1st one was great and the 2nd was just awful, oh and they can get rid of that annoying girl from two broke girls too.
Although the 2nd had some ok moments the bad guy elves were rubbish.

What a strange name for Thor 3, dosent really roll off the tounge! (I'm guessing that means something in the Thor world and to comic fans) I'll just call it Thor 3. And yeah I hope this is better than the 2nd. 1st one was great and the 2nd was just awful, oh and they can get rid of that annoying girl from two broke girls too.
Although the 2nd had some ok moments the bad guy elves were rubbish.
From what I understand, it's a "big thing" in the Marvel Universe.
http://marvel.com/universe/Ragnarok
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarok_(comics)

Let's make this simple:
He first appeared in Civil War #3 (July 2006) and is a cyborg clone of Thor.
May I remind you that the next Captain America movie is based on Civil War... ;)

And then:
When the real Thor was missing in action, presumed dead, Tony Stark took one of his hairs, which he had retained from the first meeting of the Avengers, and helped Reed Richards and Hank Pym clone the Asgardian DNA within, fusing him with Stark technology. This resulted in the creation of a new, cyborg Thor. The clone was put into action during the superhero Civil War, sent to battle anti-registration heroes.

Interesting no? :p

BTW:
I'm a neophyte like you and had not a single clue about this... just reading it now...

Reactions: Flloydo
From what I understand, it's a "big thing" in the Marvel Universe.
http://marvel.com/universe/Ragnarok
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarok_(comics)

Let's make this simple:

May I remind you that the next Captain America movie is based on Civil War... ;)

And then:

Interesting no? :p

BTW:
I'm a neophyte like you and had not a single clue about this... just reading it now...

Hahaha that sounds awful. I don't want a cyborg Thor just like I don't want a black spiderman. Next blade will be white. I wasn't too happy that they cast a black lad (although he's great in chronicle) as Jonny storm but I'm liking the trailer to that so that could be ok.

Lol this is making me sound racist.... I'm not, I just don't like it when they change things that are that ridiculous it's a completely different person and skin colour or other people taking on the roles of iconic superheroes. I just find it weird.

Yeah I am familiar with quite a lot and civil war is one of them but more recent projects like black spidey and some other things I have no clue about. I only read a few comics as a kid and I mainly watched the animated series of spidey, x men, hulk and so on.
It's like antman which I had heard about when I was a kid but never read cos he never interested me. And the film looks awful. Oh well, looks like the marvel films I love could be going in a weird direction now. Saying that I can't wait to see what happens in the next 3 avenger films and guardians and civil war.

I'm in a bit of a sour mood today after this spidey business, I'm truly pissed off about it but loving the fact he's now going to be in civil war and avenger films. Just wished they kept Garfield.