Bottleneck Gallery THOR: RAGNAROK

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
This Thursday morning on The Drop we're bringing you a truly worthy new poster for THOR: RAGNAROK by artist Dániel Taylor.
Taika Waititi's THOR: RAGNAROK is one of the best the MCU has to offer. It's hilarious, full of great characters and moments, advances the story arcs of several characters we've grown to know and love, and even brilliantly weaves in elements of the "Planet Hulk" comic book storyline – all while retaining Taika's signature voice and brand of humor.

Though the film often plays like a comedy, there is also a ton of tragedy and heartache rooted in its surface, and that's a take on this film that we were really excited to see Dániel explore with his poster.
"THOR: RAGNAROK by Taika Waititi is one of my favourite Marvel movies and holds a very special place in my heart. Although most people think of it as a bright, colourful and fun movie, it’s actually one of the saddest films by Marvel in my opinion. Thor loses so much - including his father, his home, his hammer - and I wanted to visualize these elements in a dreamlike / surreal environment on the poster." – Dániel Taylor

THOR: RAGNAROK by Dániel Taylor goes on sale tomorrow, May 21st, at 11AM CST via The Drop.

1.jpg
THOR: RAGNAROK Screenprinted Poster by Daniel Taylor. D&L Screenprinting. 24" x 36". Edition of 170. Ships to Addresses in the US and Select Countries Internationally. Expected to ship July 2020. $55.