Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #15) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 lenticular, 700 1/4 slip)
Notes: Embossed steelbook
3D and 2D slipcover
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

154907hwwhzurhgddjqhhq.jpg

154903bb9kglb8qe8gl5jm.jpg 154912jreber385hbbu3zo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
don't put too much hope on it. i guess there will be only an extra slip cover and booklet; the steelbook will still be the same with other releases
Oh man I hope not. WEA for the win! But then again even with just the slip and the booklet, it will still be miles ahead of what's currently being offered imo. :p

Always overpriced IMO however, I will be keeping an eye on this to see how much it's gonna differ from the Zavvi one

1 to Germany please :hilarious:

This is so great and I guess Wreck already said that there will be a country having different artwork on this, so why not blufans?!

:LOL::oohyeah:

I'm excited for this one. I hope they'll stick with just one version on sale and not a regular steelbook version, a 1/4 slip version, a full slip version, a lenticular version, a LE version, a LE lenticular version, a LE super deluxe regular version and a numbered LE super deluxe lenticular spectacular amazing version.

I'm excited for this one. I hope they'll stick with just one version on sale and not a regular steelbook version, a 1/4 slip version, a full slip version, a lenticular version, a LE version, a LE lenticular version, a LE super deluxe regular version and a numbered LE super deluxe lenticular spectacular amazing version.

Given the chance it wouldn't surprise me if they did

Always overpriced IMO however, I will be keeping an eye on this to see how much it's gonna differ from the Zavvi one

Overpriced? you simply can't apply UK's pricing structure into Asian.
If you've keep an eye enough in the past, you should know the price already.
How many of this will Zavvi make and will Blufans make? keep your another eye on that too! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Overpriced? you simply can't apply UK's pricing structure into Asian.
If you've keep an eye enough in the past, you should know the price already.
How many of this will Zavvi make and will Blufans make? keep your another eye on that too! ;)

Like I said, IMO buddy

As for all this tit for tat, how many will zavvi make how many will BluFans make, I don't really care. I'm only buying this Steelbook to have in my Avengers collection, which will be unsealed and opened straight away and watched in the enjoyment of my own home and the Zavvi one is more than good enough for me. I do find it comical at how uptight people get over the steelbooks and everything is subjective to opinion..... for me the Zavvi one is fine. Asian Steelbooks IMO have been overpriced from the start (whether that be from China, Korea, Japan, etc), but I stress again in my opinion.

Many of you guys won't agree with me, that's fine of course. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

If people have the disposable income to buy these, then fair play to you. I for one, do not. However, like I posted above I will be keeping an eye on this BluFans one as I'm curious to see the artwork.