Attachments

• 81i5xPnM9YL._SL500_.jpg
    81i5xPnM9YL._SL500_.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 241
  • 81w9r6DgPKL._SL500_.jpg
    81w9r6DgPKL._SL500_.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 231
Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm, I'm confused. Turkish subtitles not a priority for me but German release both got Turkish as audio and subtitle... Will be waiting for Korean and Taiwan releases, they always better for me..

I hate to sound like a dick that is never happy but I really hope blue banner is not printed on the art.

btw - Dark Kingdom is a better title IMHO.

Haven't seen a blue banner printed in recent memory on new releases. I believe these are just mockups which always tend to look like they're printed but it's just the j-card.

Hell yeah! Now this is more like it. Gonna cancel zavvi and order this. Price is pretty decent as well.:scat:

By the way german captain america and first thor had identical looking banner which actually was the jcard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geek Tragedy
I doubt the artwork. Because, Walt Disney steelbook made only world wide artwork. Not exclusive artwork. If it is made by Concorde, I can accept it. But, It just Disney. I have to wait more time.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Yeah I think this German release will be the same as Zavvi (like Monsters Uni, Pacific Rim etc...) Why would Germany have different artwork? Has this been confirmed?

Unless it comes with a full slip........

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
Why would Amazon.de post this cover instead of the others? They finally KNOW the international covers so why would they do this?

The image also doesnt contains "Vorläufiges Abbildung" (Not final cover) so i hope that this is the final edition. It MUST be!

Reactions: BradG1984
Why would Amazon.de post this cover instead of the others? They finally KNOW the international covers so why would they do this?

The image also doesnt contains "Vorläufiges Cover" (Not final cover) so i hope that this is the final edition. It MUST be!

That's my thoughts too, so I've pre-ordered it... can always cancel there too if it changes to the same one!

Yeah realising an image at the same time as Zavvi's (disappointing) big reveal and this close to release it must surely mean its going to be different artwork altogether? Hopefully no printed back like Warhorse. (I know it was UK but Disney all the same)

Last edited: