Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #8) [Korea]

Which artwork you want to see as lenticular ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Audio: English DTS HD 7.1, Chinese, Thai
Subtitle: Korean, English, All Chinese, Portuguese, Thai, Bahasa, Indonesian, Malaysian
Print run: 1K (numbered)
Price: 44.99$
Pre-order link: (Pre-orders were live Feb. 14)
- Lenticular edition: 700 print run (Order Limit 3x PP) - here (Sold out!)
- 1/4 slip edition: 300 print run (Order limit 2x PP)
- here (Sold out!)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

13922039987962494.jpg

13922038446390.jpg

Detail packaging:
- Thor: The Dark World Character art card
- booklet
- Clear full plastic slip (as Thor 2 KR edition) as gift for pre-order bonus
- kimchidvd exclusive sticker
- kimchidvd numbered art card
- 6x art card will be included

Lenticular Artwork for poll:
#1 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect) - confirmed

??1.jpg

#2 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect)
??3.jpg
#3 artwork candidate
??4.jpg

Pre-order Time: Time 8PM (KR) / 11AM UK / 6AM USA(East) / Aus 22PM (south) Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 780
Last edited by a moderator:
So you just emailed Tony and he said that/sent them? I must've asked about 10 times and not once was the email even responded to, so I just gave up. Maybe I need to ask them to be sent with Memento, too.

Yes, I had the same experience. But the last time Tony finally answered. He said it would be shipped with my next order. Then, when I ordered Memento I e-mailed him again that he should ship it with this order and he answered he would do so.

Reactions: satanclaus
Out of curiosity, are there any protective cases that will fit the lenticular version of this release?

here is the Path for proper thread for sleeves for steelbooks;

Forums => Steelbook > Steelbook Retailer Zone => Steelbook Chat/Support => Sleeves/Hard Cases For Steelbooks

Direct Link;

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/sleeves-hard-cases-for-steelbooks™.5766/

ask to confirm on the thread but I believe that what you are looking for are the Kimchi Hard Cases. Post your question on the thread above :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: charleybusko
how I wish I had one of those lentis sitting next to CA Nova and IM Kimchi. Seriously considering pulling the trigger on one of those ridiculously priced ebay BIN auctions as I don't expect Blufans to come up with a better lenti for this :(

@JH2607 This Lenticular version limited to 700 is just such a sweet release from Kimchi, I remember this sold out in around 4 minutes when it went live, I cherish mine and it is one of my Favorite release of Thor 2. I think I lost 2 pounds of water by sweating when ordering live :hilarious: servers were not easy to deal with. I was lucky to get both Lenti and 1/4 slip.

The WWA Steel is so nice(nothing like the north american one, it oozes quality) but they really dressed it up and made it a special release,Kimchi Classic release. What a beautiful Lenti and Back Artwork all in Korean with The Numbering card is just so well done. Front and back just superb to go with the steel and the bonus stuff.

PS: The Taiwan 1/4 slip with embossed title a really nice one as well, pictures do not do it justice

Thor The Dark World Kimchi Exclusive #08 Lenticular LE 700

Thor Kimchi Lenti front.jpg Thor Kimchi Lenti Back.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for making me even more jealous ;) well, jealous is the wrong word as I don't know such feelings like jealousy. I feel happy for everyone that has it in their collection and maybe the good things come to those who can wait in my case ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for making me even more jealous ;) well, jealous is the wrong word as I don't know such feelings like jealousy. I feel happy for everyone that has it in their collection and maybe the good things come to those who can wait in my case ;)

I know it's a bittersweet feeling mate ;) but believe me it is worth Owning For The Thor 2 Collectibles if you want it in your collection, you might get a good price but also sometimes waiting is loosing an opportunity. Don't wait too long.

how I wish I had one of those lentis sitting next to CA Nova and IM Kimchi. Seriously considering pulling the trigger on one of those ridiculously priced ebay BIN auctions as I don't expect Blufans to come up with a better lenti for this :(

Just wait alil bit, BLUFANS is about to scatter things when their version is finally released. You're gonna have to build a throne in a special VIP section for the BLUFANS lenti. Eh, quite an exaggeration lol. Without a doubt, this Kimchi Thor 2 Lenti is awesome and that's why the value is still very high. You'll understand how it feels when you have one in hand. Simply awesome, would you like me to share some more photos of this awesomeness with you? :naughty: